Shippy's garage sale: holsters and misc

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

Shippy's garage sale: holsters and misc

Postby Shipyard on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:37 pm

standard terms: located in the mpls/st. paul area, other areas as it goes. FTF only, no shipping. MN DL and PTP/PTC required for sale, no exceptions.

not so standard terms: low ballers ignored and possibly publicly ridiculed. if you posted in previous threads bitching about "gougers" and how terrible the basic market function of capitalism is on this board, you price is as shown plus $50. if you performed the previously mentioned activity, THEN placed an item for sale at double what it was worth a month before, your price is +$100. get caught with you rpants down and then hate on capitalism, reap the rewards. my family fought for our rights so you can take that commie ass hater **** and stick it. that's how shippy rolls.... now. onto the goodies...

All prices OBO, deals made on multiples...

galco shoulder hoilster rig. believe it fits hi power and some sigs. holster in the rig is a 246B correction: 248B $80 SPF

uncle mikes size 2 OWB hard sided holster. believe it is for medul/large size revo's $15

AR 22 cal conversion insert. don't have a mag to go with it. no markings - i believe it is a CMMG but that information was lost many PBR's ago.... whatever. $30???SPF
Attachments
IMG_2897.JPG
Last edited by Shipyard on Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
i do what i can, where i'm needed, and i ask so little in return. i'm a true humanitarian fueled by rainbows and whiskey. you should be so lucky to know me...

Shipyard wrote:no kidding. that guy gets banned from here more than i quit this place :lol:
Shipyard

Re: Shippy's garage sale: holsters and misc

Postby ktech on Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:52 pm

I'm just going to pester all of your threads... I found this: http://www.usgalco.com/catalog/excel/ga ... ecoder.xls which appears to be the Galco Seekret Decoder Ring. :D
Anyway, for those of you lazy bums who don't want to click, the 246 is built for the S&W 6906/3913.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
ktech

Return to Accessories