Re: WTS .22LR CCI

Postby 45Badger on Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:26 pm

Don't be such haters :lol:
Live free, or die!
9mm = .45acp set on "stun"
Big Bullets At Moderate Speeds....Make Things Move
"You look like a tactical lumberjack"
Monschman is a thieving d-bag
.45 ACP - Because Shooting Twice Is Silly!
45Badger

Postby Thunderjohn on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:17 pm

XDM45 wrote:1,000 rounds .22LR CCI - 10 boxes of 100 rounds each.

- $200.00 Cash Only.
- Must have a PTP or a PTC (I don't want to transfer ammo to a prohibited person).
- We can meet in Shakopee any weeknight around 6:30-7:00pm.

Which CCI 22LR is this?
Thanks.
FFL - http://www.Southwest-Arms.com
God, Family, Business
Emails to SouthwestArms@Gmail.com
Thunderjohn

Postby XDM45 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:01 pm

I've taken too much flack and it's just not worth the hassle to try and sell some ammo that is really for the benefit of others. I certainly don't need the money or the ammo that badly; and even more so, I don't need the giant PITA this has become. It's just not worth it to me. I've explained myself and some people refuse to get it. It's off. It's over. Screw it. I'm pulling the offer to sell it.

I'm a big bad guy because I won't bend over and take it in the ass by losing money on the deal or selling it low enough so someone else can get make a profit from it. People won't get anymore sympathy from me. If they run out or can't get any ammo, eff 'em. Too bad.

There. Now everyone is certain to be happy.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Re: CANCELLED - WTS .22LR CCI

Postby tenmilmag on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:53 pm

Trying to get 20$ a box that is worth 8$ a box is not gouging??? Some help you were offering this community. Sorry, but I am not the only one who feels this way. You should have known better, geez.
tenmilmag

Postby xd ED on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:56 pm

XDM45 wrote:I've taken too much flack and it's just not worth the hassle to try and sell some ammo that is really for the benefit of others. I certainly don't need the money or the ammo that badly; and even more so, I don't need the giant PITA this has become. It's just not worth it to me. I've explained myself and some people refuse to get it. It's off. It's over. Screw it. I'm pulling the offer to sell it.

I'm a big bad guy because I won't bend over and take it in the ass by losing money on the deal or selling it low enough so someone else can get make a profit from it. People won't get anymore sympathy from me. If they run out or can't get any ammo, eff 'em. Too bad.

Dang it! I was really tempted to drive 40 miles to pay 4x the price from a troll.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby XDM45 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:01 pm

tenmilmag wrote:Trying to get 20$ a box that is worth 8$ a box is not gouging??? Some help you were offering this community. Sorry, but I am not the only one who feels this way. You should have known better, geez.

I've already explained my reasoning in 2 previous postings on this thread. If you or anyone else cannot read or refuse to understand the basic business concept of "Buy Low and Sell High" and "Supply and Demand", then that's too bad for you and there's really nothing more I can do or say.

Since you fail to miss these points, I won't even bother to ask what yours is.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby XDM45 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:01 pm

xd ED wrote:
XDM45 wrote:I've taken too much flack and it's just not worth the hassle to try and sell some ammo that is really for the benefit of others. I certainly don't need the money or the ammo that badly; and even more so, I don't need the giant PITA this has become. It's just not worth it to me. I've explained myself and some people refuse to get it. It's off. It's over. Screw it. I'm pulling the offer to sell it.

Dang it! I was really tempted to drive 40 miles to pay 4x the price from a troll.

I have some crackers to go with that whine.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby XDM45 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:04 pm

Mods,

There's no point to keeping this thread open. It's just one giant Internet whinefest. Lock it down, please.

Thank you.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby tenmilmag on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:41 pm

XDM45 wrote:Mods,

There's no point to keeping this thread open. It's just one giant Internet whinefest. Lock it down, please.

Thank you.

The perfect request from the biggest whiner! You do offer a happy ending :o
tenmilmag

Postby XDM45 on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:47 pm

tenmilmag wrote:
XDM45 wrote:Mods,

Thank you.

The perfect request from the biggest whiner! You do offer a happy ending :o

I've already explained my reasoning in 2 previous postings on this thread. If you or anyone else cannot read or refuse to understand the basic business concept of "Buy Low and Sell High" and "Supply and Demand", then that's too bad for you and there's really nothing more I can do or say.

Since you fail to miss these points, I won't even bother to ask what yours is.

Mods, Lock it.
Gnothi Seauton
XDM45

Postby dtapper2 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:48 am

8-) Great read.
If you want a guarantee, buy a toaster.
dtapper2

Postby ttousi on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:42 am

Enough folks

Plain and simple: comments relative to sale items only....don't like the price then don't comment. Crap on a for sale thread and earn time off.
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby cobb on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:06 am

ttousi wrote:Enough folks

Plain and simple: comments relative to sale items only....don't like the price then don't comment. Crap on a for sale thread and earn time off.

To late for 7 members posting in this thread, they got a day off for their comments.

If members continue to pollute the Market Place with their garbage, in the future the time off for those will be 7 to 30 days. You do not like the price, then don't buy, just ignore, the seller is not forcing his product on anyone at his asking price. If everyone would just ignores what they consider an offending sale, it will drift to the bottom and get no attention, so let it die on it's own. If you see a real problem, please cut and paste a linked in the report that is sent to the mods, this makes the post much easier to find and define as the reported post.

And for those of you that like to harass a seller about the item price through PM's, well if the seller forwards that harassing PM to the mods and it is judged to be harassment, the person sending that harassing PM will get 30 days off, if not banned.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Previous

Return to Accessories