WTB: Slug Barrel for SuperX2 or Browning Gold Hunter

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

Postby Hammered Squirrel on Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:53 pm

I'm looking for a slug barrel for a Winchester SuperX2 or a Browning Gold Hunter. Its a 12 gauge and it has to be 3.5 inch chamber. I've looked around, but haven't really come up with anything. Willing to travel a distance or shipping works or we can figure something out. I'm hoping that someone out there has one or has seen one around. This is for my little brother for slug season.

Thanks in advance for any help guys.

Hammered Squirrel :mrgreen:
Last edited by Hammered Squirrel on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hammered Squirrel

WTB a Mathews Pro ER Cam & slug barrel for Win. SX2

Postby Hammered Squirrel on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:03 am

BTT
Hammered Squirrel

Re: WTB a Mathews Pro ER Cam & slug barrel for Win. SX2

Postby Hammered Squirrel on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:02 pm

So Im guessing that you guys dont like bow hunters on here? haha

BTT Still looking
Hammered Squirrel

Re: WTB: Slug Barrel for SuperX2 or Browning Gold Hunter

Postby Hammered Squirrel on Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Just under 9 month bump... :mrgreen:
Hammered Squirrel

Postby Lunchbox on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:09 am

If you can get a hold of a bird barrel looks like Ahlman's can turn it into a slug barrel. Not sure what's entailed I'm giving them a call tomorrow (well later today) to ask about it myself.

Otherwise looked like you could get one straight from Winchester, but like it's been said it'll cost a pretty penny.
"Time is the best teacher, but unfortunately, it kills all of its students" - Robin Williams
"You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington." - Ash Williams
Lunchbox

Postby Hammered Squirrel on Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:09 am

Lunchbox wrote:If you can get a hold of a bird barrel looks like Ahlman's can turn it into a slug barrel. Not sure what's entailed I'm giving them a call tomorrow (well later today) to ask about it myself.

Otherwise looked like you could get one straight from Winchester, but like it's been said it'll cost a pretty penny.

My family had a bad experience with Ahlman's gun smithing. Last time I talked with Winchester they didn't have any.

Allow me to edit what I said earlier as I think it may have come off kinda rude.

My uncle has had some bad dealings with them on guns and I know some others that have also had problems. I know a lot of people like them, I'm just a little wary about using them. Also Last time that I had talked with Winchester they said that they didn't have any barrels that were for the gun. Also Lunchbox I am also interested how you turn a bird barrel into a slug barrel? Are you talking about a rifled barrel?
Hammered Squirrel

Postby handels22 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Wanted to see if you were still looking for a Browning Gold slug barrel? I have one that I never use and would be willing to part with. Bought it and used it twice. Let me know if you are still in the market. It is for a 3.5" chamber.
handels22

Return to Accessories