WTS Black Talon and Knife

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

WTS Black Talon and Knife

Postby Leech on Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:18 pm

I am down to the Black Talon ammo and custom knife. The scale is gone.
Details at http://alliswd45.googlepages.com/home
Last edited by Leech on Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Leech

Re: WTS Ammo, Scale and Knife

Postby DeanC on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:38 am

ATTN: budding reloaders! This is a great scale at a good price.
Decrypt the points of departure and return your head slowly and you do not cancel your hair.
DeanC

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:37 am

I can't get to the link you provided, sorry. Probably nothing wrong with it, work blocks those, I guess.

Anyway, can you give me some info on the ammo - Caliber etc.

thanks.
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby DeanC on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:48 am

Leech wrote:Pistol Ammo
Cal. Quantity Weight Style Make Asking
40 S&W 3 boxes of 20 180 SXT Black Talon $45 each
357 mag 1 box of 20 180 SXT Black Talon $35
9 mm 1 box of 20 147 SXT Black Talon $35
44 mag 1 box of 20 250 SXT Black Talon $35
Decrypt the points of departure and return your head slowly and you do not cancel your hair.
DeanC

Postby meltedeyes on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:23 am

I'm interested in the scale.
meltedeyes

Postby cobb on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:37 am

I will also volunteer as a courier.

If someone buys from Leech, I make it to the metro a couple times a week and could meet up with the buyer for a delivery.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby meltedeyes on Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:57 am

cobb wrote:I will also volunteer as a courier.

If someone buys from Leech, I make it to the metro a couple times a week and could meet up with the buyer for a delivery.

now that is an idea I like. If the scale is still available a courier would make my life much easier and involve less explaining why I have to drive to Mankate.
meltedeyes

Postby cobb on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:08 am

meltedeyes wrote:

now that is an idea I like. If the scale is still available a courier would make my life much easier and involve less explaining why I have to drive to Mankate.

We just have to agree to meeting up. I go to the Minneapolis VA, Hennepin County by the Dome and a site located on Kasota and 280, just north of 94.

Something work in those areas, or between them and Mankato?
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby meltedeyes on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:11 am

cobb wrote:
meltedeyes wrote:

We just have to agree to meeting up. I go to the Minneapolis VA, Hennepin County by the Dome and a site located on Kasota and 280, just north of 94.

Something work in those areas, or between them and Mankato?

280 would be fine, however it sounds like Leech is making a trip up this way on Friday as it is, so no worries for now.
meltedeyes

Postby JohninMinnesota on Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:43 am

Scales? Couriers? Knives and Ammo? Aren't these used by criminals?

The nanny state do-gooders and Million Mom's will be using this thread as "evidence"!
anger burns and fills with hatred - wreaks havoc on the soul - what goes out comes back three fold - end it now
JohninMinnesota

Postby meltedeyes on Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:21 pm

JohninMinnesota wrote:Scales? Couriers? Knives and Ammo? Aren't these used by criminals?

The nanny state do-gooders and Million Mom's will be using this thread as "evidence"!

nah, Since I homebrew I want the scale so i can accurately measure out the amount of hops I'm using, as I want to do it in grains instead of quarter ounces. the courier is more of a convenience thing, and I use the knives to open the bags of hops and grains and to cut the hops into small bits so that I can get an accurate weight using the scale. Ummm ammo...I guess I'm a criminal...wait no! I've got it. I use the copper to hand make my own brew kettle and the brass to handmake the fittings to allow easier transfer from the brew kettle to the fermentors.

Yep, not a thing used for criminal purposes, and in fact I am removing that dangerous ammunition from being shot by disassembling it and using it to create implements of cooking.
meltedeyes

Postby Leech on Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:52 pm

nah, Since I homebrew I want the scale so i can accurately measure out the amount of hops I'm using, as I want to do it in grains instead of quarter ounces. the courier is more of a convenience thing, and I use the knives to open the bags of hops and grains and to cut the hops into small bits so that I can get an accurate weight using the scale. Ummm ammo...I guess I'm a criminal...wait no! I've got it. I use the copper to hand make my own brew kettle and the brass to handmake the fittings to allow easier transfer from the brew kettle to the fermentors.

Yep, not a thing used for criminal purposes, and in fact I am removing that dangerous ammunition from being shot by disassembling it and using it to create implements of cooking.
[/quote]

I think it is time to call the BATF as it sounds like I am contributing to a bootlegger.
Leech

Postby mnglocker on Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:10 pm

Leech wrote:

I think it is time to call the BATF as it sounds like I am contributing to a bootlegger.[/quote]

Or maybe you trade him for some delicious brew...? :mrgreen:
-Get a rope Tuco.
What happens in the basement stays in the basement.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
mnglocker

Postby Leech on Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:28 pm

Or maybe you trade him for some delicious brew...?

I would rather trade for $$ and then convert that in to noise.
Leech

Return to Accessories