SOLD - GENIII DPMS 308 CARBON FIBER FOREARM

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

SOLD - GENIII DPMS 308 CARBON FIBER FOREARM

Postby subwofer2 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:34 am

**REWARD OFFER** Someone must be able to use this. I'll send $20 to the member who helps me find a buyer at the asking price listed in the original post or $10 for an accepted offer price. Thanks!

Reasonable offers accepted through Private Message - Thanks for your interest.

PRI GENIII DPMS 308 CARBON FIBER FOREARM CARBINE LENGTH BLACK

$225 Shipped Includes:

Handguard has been installed and used at the range off the bench using a mounted bipod - like new except a little damage to the groove on bottom rail - will not effect function - see picture below
GenIII DPMS 308 Replacement Barrel Nut and Collar For 308 Forearms - NEW and never mounted

You might be able to install this on an Armalite but you would need the Armalite Barrel Nut and Barrel Nut Torq Wrench - contact PRI to confirm.

To the buyer I will offer up my tools so you can do the install. All I ask is you treat them kindly and return them promptly. I will ask you to provide me a reasonable deposit ($100) with your payment which I will refund in full when you return my tools in the same condition they are received by you.

Tools are also available from Precision Reflex:
AR10 / AR15 Upper Assembly Vise Block - $51
DPMS / KAC 308 Barrel Nut Torq Wrench - $25.50
Assembly GenIII AR10 Forearm Wrench - $12.50

From Manufacturer:
Precision Reflex - Product Detail - GenIII DPMS 308 Carbon Fiber forearm, Carbine Length Black - $330.00
Gen III DPMS 308 Free float Forearm Carbine Length is 9 1/2". The latest PRi Gen III free float forearm carbine length are constructed of light weight high strength carbon fiber, aluminum and high strength steel for the best possible combination of weight and strength. The carbon fiber also reduces the amount of heat transferred to the shooters hand during rapid or high volume firing. The forearm comes with 4 rails a 8.5" rail on top and (3) 3" rails at 3,6, and 9 O'clock positions. Black Finish

Bottom rail groove damage

subwofer2

Return to Accessories