Custom AR15 chest rig, made by USGRUNTGEAR! SOLD!!

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

Custom AR15 chest rig, made by USGRUNTGEAR! SOLD!!

Postby smokintone on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:35 am

Custom made AR15 platform chest rig. Made by Robert at USGRUNTGEAR. USGG makes some of the finest gear out there. Robert is a true caraftsman. This rig will hold 3 AR mags. Both Pmag or GI. Plus 3 double stack 9mm mags. (I.E Glock, M&P ect..) Closed cell foam gives the mags the retention, while still making for easy removal. Wide straps, also closed cell foam for comfort. Elastic band for running a H2O hose through. Also has a bit of Molle on both sides to allow an additional pouch of your choice. Has a admin pouch on the back for maps, pens ect...

This is a great minimalist grab and go rig, and would be perfect for a defensive carbine rifle class coming up next month on the 7th,......Cough, cough..

I paid about $150.00 shipped. It originally was designed to just hold the 3 Ar mags, but I had Robert add the pistol mag pouches onto the rig. Made in the U.S.A.

Looking to get $100.00. It is in flawless condition. I have several of pieces of Roberts gear, and just find myself going to a battle belt or Plate carrier more often. Looking for a fast sale. I am in Faribault and willing to meet within reason. Or I can ship for cost.

I have no idea why the pics came out so large. didn't on other forums. Email me for "Normal" size pics, Lol!
SOLD_SOLD_SOLD!!!
Tony.

smokintone

Return to Accessories