replacemnt fiber optic rod

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

replacemnt fiber optic rod

Postby LarryFlew on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:03 pm

Have been selling these for many years on Feebay, armslist ect.

$8.50 with shipping for (2) 3 inch rods and holder. If you just want the 2x3 inch fibers they are $4 shipped for 2 pcs. PayPal, money order or cash. Over 425 of these sold on different sites and Ebay. Delivered to first wed lunch or steel shoot 7.50 and $3.

Short end is glued in place and long end is pressure fit. Color of the optic is the gem in place of the primer on each end. Comes with (2) 3 inch (7.62mm) fibers of your choice. Default is 1.5mm in red if you don't tell me which one you want with your payment or by email before shipping. To answer some Glock guy questions - .04 inch is 1.0mm and .06 is 1.5mm in case your gun also has inches instead of MM in the sight specs.

Picture with the dime show thickness difference between 1.0 and 1.5.

Have red and green at this time in either 1.5 mm or 1.0 mm which is replacement for most sights out there.

I get a lot of questions regarding which size is in my xxx brand of front site which I typically can't answer for 2 reasons. 1, I don't know all the brands etc and 2, most come in multiple choice so I won't know which one you have. So, added a pic of the 2 sizes as compared to the thickness of a dime. 1.5 is just about exact and 1.0 as you can see is smaller. Hope that helps some that don't know and don't have a way of actually measuring that small of an item.
Attachments
fiberopticssmall.jpg
fosize.jpg
fo.jpg

Last bumped by LarryFlew on Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:03 pm.
If you're having second thoughts you're two ahead of most Democrats
LarryFlew

Location: Hamburg, MN - CZ fan - Class of 66 - USAF 66-70 - NRA life since 1970

Return to Accessories