FS. Hard to find 32-20 win ammo

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

FS. Hard to find 32-20 win ammo

Postby DonT on Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:39 pm

I have the following hard to find vintage ammo for sale. All Prices picked up at my place in Northern Suburbs, I will not ship.....

** SPF **1 box (50 cnt.) .38 Colt New Police by Remington Arms (it is my understanding this can also be used in guns chambered in .38 S&W). White box (Military Contract) lead flat point bullet. Box has a loose side but could easily be glued. Lead Flat Point bullets. Factory Ammo. $35.00 NOW $25.00

1 box (50 cnt.) 32-20 Winchester, 100 grain lead bullets, Flat Point. White & Red Winchester Western box. Ammo and Box in very good conditon. $40.00 NOW $35.00

** Sold **1 box (20 cnt.)Winchester .375 Winchester ammo, 250 gr. Powerpoint $35.00 brass has some tarnish and lead tip has light corrosion from being stored in the box for a number of years. Still very usable and will clean up when put in shell spinner. Box in very good condition. Will also include 3 rounds of Winchester Big Bore ammo in white and blue box. $35.00 NOW $25.00

** Sold **2 boxes (20 cnt per box) 32-40 Winchester. This brass was mfg. by Winchester & is marked WRA, it comes in original 2 piece slide top boxes in very good condtion. Boxes are marked Empty Primed Shells & Winchester R. A. Co. These are RELOADS (someone bought the primed brass, charged the cases & seated bullets) and is being sold as components! They appear to be 170 grain jacketed soft point bullets, brass is a bit dull but otherwise looks great. Whoever loaded these knew what they were doing... $25.00 NOW $20.00 per box. Take them both for $40.00 NOW $35.00

** Sold **1 box (20 cnt.) 32-40 Win ammo, 165 grain soft points. This appears to be all factory ammo but a mix of headstamps with about 2/3
marked R-P, the remainder a mix of UMC, Western & Winchester. Brass is tarnished and lead points have a bit of corrosion from long term storage in the box. Box is a fair condition it is Remington Box (red & green box). $25.00 NOW $20.00

Any of this ammo will clean up, if you are so inclined, with a bit of elbow grease and brass polish or just shoot it as is then throw the brass in you shell spinner. With the exception of the reloads I would have no problem shooting any of this ammo in a firearm deemed safe to shoot smokeless ammo.
Got any questions drop me a PM.

"Reasonable" offers considered.....

Thanks for looking....
DonT
DonT
DonT

Return to Accessories