RELOADING SALE - Man Cave Supplies

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

RELOADING SALE - Man Cave Supplies

Postby OldmanFCSA on Fri Apr 21, 2023 2:25 pm

Due to continuing medical issues I have decided to reduce my inventory of reloading supplies.

[b]I have an excessive amount of NEW brass casings in 40S&W and 38Spcl for your shooting pleasure.
I also have lots of once-fired brass in 5.56X45, 308WIN, 30-06Sprg, 243WIN, 45ACP, 44RemMag, 7mmRemMag, and many others.
I have an excessive amount of projectiles, too many different kinds to list but 224 caliber coming out my ears.
I also have 338, 7MM(284), 308, 6mm, 257, 50BMG AP & API & tracer, 357, 9mm, etc.
If you have brass that needs to be cleaned, deprime it and bring it, you will need to leave it over night or wait several hours for process to complete.

[/b]
If you have a need, e-mail me at OldmanFCSA@aol.com with your requests.
I will need for everyone to come here for pickup of products as my mobility is severely restricted.
I now have had a total of 20 surgeries on my legs with some failures lately - the pain has increased.

I'm located about 3 miles east of Osceola, WI., a nice leisurely drive from the Twin City metro area and beyond.
IF you just want to come see, look, and try to find treasures, contact me first.

I have all kinds of Man Cave supplies to part with.
Pricing on new stuff is 75% of MidwayUSA prices.
Pricing on most stuff is highly reduced current pricing.
Some stuff you just need to make an offer I can't refuse.
Some stuff I may load in your vehicle when you're not looking.
Donations are always accepted.

Doug Less
Last edited by OldmanFCSA on Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
OldmanFCSA

Re: RELOADING SALE - ManCave

Postby Pat Cannon on Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:09 pm

Medical issues, boo. Email sent.
Pat Cannon

Postby Drizzle on Sat Apr 22, 2023 4:02 pm

He has a large garage, at least, full of stuff, do not miss, worth the trip. I need to make another run out there.
Drizzle

Postby Stugotz on Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:39 pm

Spent a few hours earlier today with Doug and he had me laughing my ass off! Still has his great since of humor. He even let me walk out the door what the primers I was swapping some Needmoor brass that I forgot at home! I contacted mt buddy who I will meet up with over here in the cities and he will grab the brass from me to take over to Doug's as he has a few other things he will be doing with him. I will give you a call doug as I may be over for for another thing or 2. Mike
Speed is Fine, Accuracy is final....but accurate hits at extremely high speed is final much faster.
I don't think you understand, these boys killed my dog!
Taking the gun off safe increases the velocity by 100%
Stugotz

Return to Accessories