WTS or Trade Garage or Garbage Sale

Buy/Sell/Trade firearms accessories

WTS or Trade Garage or Garbage Sale

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:48 pm

They say one man's trash is another man's treasure. Cleaning out the gun room and thought I would throw this stuff up here to see if anyone want any of this stuff. Can bring to any future 1st Wednesday Lunch or meet in the Plymouth area off 494. If you want pics of anything particular, let me know. Most of this stuff just accumulated over the years. Open to trades (ammo is usually a good trade offer). Will add more items later, check back.

- Ammo cans (metal .30 cal) $5 per (have 5)
- 1 new box (20rds) federal premium .30-06 165gr boat tail soft point $30 (only '06 I have is a Garand)
- 1 new box (20rds) federal blue box .30-06 150gr soft point $20
- 1 partial box Remington Kleenbore (13 rounds) 8mm mauser 170gr softpoint corelokts $10
- 1 full and 1 partial box (37rounds total) 7.62x51 Nato new manufacture but made in Peru. $25 I tried this stuff as range ammo in a savage axis and the both was sticky to open after firing, decided to not try it anymore, if someone else wants to give it a try... will throw in a bonus round of 1 wolf 180gr soft point .308.
- one box (box only no shells) of a Maxum long range 12 gauge shells. Would be a cool old box to put on a shelf display. $5
- 9 old paper 12 gauge shells. Individually bagged. Collector item. $2 each. Bought a dozen off of GB for an art project and these are the left overs. also have 1 20 gauge $3 and a .410 $10
- DPMS Stock AR10 trigger (a take off). $20
- AR-15 mil-spec trigger (a take off) $20
- 2 Remington 700 stock factory triggers (both take offs), one is an x-mark the other is more base model. $20 each
- AR-15 charging handles (standard millspec style). $5 each (have 3)
- AR-15 carbine stock (ruger branded). $10
- AR-15 barrel nut (never used) $10
- AR-15 pistol grips $2 each have 2
- Picatinny rail riser set (YHM brand). Not sure the exact height but they measure 3/4 of an inch total height so maybe a half inch riser? $10 for the pair
- Ruger mini-14 picatinny rail adapter. This adds a rail section and clamps to the ruger ring areas of a mini-14. Not sure the brand. it was mounted and I have to be honest I never felt it was really very secure so I went back to Ruger rings. maybe someone else will have better luck with it. $10
- Red dot riser (1 inch). This is to get a red dot to the right height on your AR-15. Don't recall where this came from or brand. $10
- Kwik-site side mount for a Winchester 94. They don't make these anymore, an option to use to mount a scope on your old 94. $50
- 12 stripper clips that I believe are for a m-1 carbine along with 6 cardboard sleaves for the same and a bandolier to hold them in. $15
- A John Mossen brand weaver mount for a m-1 carbine if you want to add optics to one $35
- a weaver base for a BFR, this one was mounted and removed. $5
- CZ brand steel scope rings (1 inch diameter, 1/2 inch high which I think is their medium ring). This is for CZs proprietary receiver cuts. $35
- a leather holster for a p38 with cleaning rod. shows wear and use but solid. $10
- 2 leather cartridge pouches and an oil bottle the type that came with the mosins I beleive $3 for all 3 items.
- a take off stock for a Lee-Enfeild No 4 Mark 1 riffle with metal parts. This is a take off. $20
- 2 small plastic clear dry box type containers approx 3x5x1 $2 each
- Apex fiber optic bow sight with 3 pins (don't recall where this is from) $2
- take off set of plastic grip panels from a Cz52 $5
- old leather shotgun soft sided gun case $5

I also have a bunch of the hard plastic factory cases that come with most handguns these days. The issue is that they are for that gun only and fitted to that gun, plastic molded etc. I know they add money to the gun to have it when you sell it but I am not planning on selling any of these and they take up a ton of space so thought maybe someone has a used model X and wants the factory case to go with it. Worth a shot. $10 per each I have the cases for the following models These may fit other models as well:

Sig P224
Sig P226
Ruger bearcar
Ruger SP101
Ruger Redhawk
Ruger mark 3
Ruger mark 4 22/45
Springfield armory 1911
S&W J frame but will fit just about any
Colt Python
FN 5.7
Wather PPK