Kydex 'scratch & dent' deal at KnifeKits.com

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

Kydex 'scratch & dent' deal at KnifeKits.com

Postby Pat Cannon on Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:49 pm

If you're thinking of getting into a Kydex project like making a holster, KnifeKits has a 'scratch & dent' deal going. The mailman just delivered a couple sheets and I'm really not sure what the flaws are supposed to be. It's $2.82 per 12"x12" sheet, so even with $8 shipping it's like half what they wanted at the Tandy Leather store. (Who are super nice and helpful; I'll probably go back there for some hardware.)

I got this .093" thickness based on my experience that the .06" material of my current holster has developed a crack after a couple years of use. Oh, and when I went to look up the info on my current holster, I found that it's the top 2 hits for a Google search on "GP100 Minotaur". So I feel important.

http://www.knifekits.com/vcom/product_i ... ts_id=6688
Pat Cannon

Re: Kydex 'scratch & dent' deal at KnifeKits.com

Postby Pat Cannon on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:05 pm

$8.75 a sheet, but if you're an Amazon Prime member you get free shipping so it's almost as good a deal.
Pat Cannon

Postby Ghost on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:13 pm

Look at the 8 pack pricing not single sheets. 8 packs have been under $10 with free shipping. As I said it's an option.
Ghost

Postby Pat Cannon on Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Ghost wrote:Look at the 8 pack pricing not single sheets. 8 packs have been under $10 with free shipping. As I said it's an option.

Well now ya tell me. :)
Pat Cannon

Return to Accessories