Postby MWAG on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:27 pm

Thanks for all of your responses, email sent today with tracking info
I've been wrong once in my life

GOCRA member
MWAG

Re: Alien Gear Holsters

Postby blacktornado11 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:21 pm

Just ordered mine!
Black leather and extra leather clips brought my order to just over $50! :)
blacktornado11

Postby MWAG on Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Came home from work on Friday with an envelope stuck inside the storm door. Joy!

Haven't screwed with the stock cant at all, and have been wearing it since. So far, so good
I've been wrong once in my life

GOCRA member
MWAG

Postby Calamity 223 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:27 pm

not gonna lie, the op should prob get a free holster for doing this advertising for alien gear. I bought one because of this post, and two of my buddies ordered them up too. funny how quickly word spreads about a good product for a good price.
when i first got the holster it was a bit stiff. i took the kydex portion off the leather and really worked the leather over, really loosened it up, made it alot more comfortable!
Calamity 223

Postby Pat Cannon on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:03 pm

gun_fan111 wrote:Question for you guys - do you keep the "even" cant with these holsters or increase or decrease it? I upped it on my old faithful and it is on the bottom hole in the front and middle hole in the back.

I like mine with the maximum cant. That pulls the grip in the most, for the best concealment. Straight vertical is a faster draw, though.
Pat Cannon

Postby Calamity 223 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 am

left mine with factory cant but dropped it as deep as i could, i still can get a good grip on the gun and it is very concealed. i havent actually had any pre mature wear and tear on my pants as some have complained bout. although i dont think ill ever move the position i have the holster set at so ill prob remove the other "grommets" from the leather
Calamity 223

Postby gdubya on Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Just got mine in the mail today, lefty tan leather for my baby eagle II. I have the compact 3.64" and it fits perfectly snug w/ barrel completely behind the kydex. My first "real" holster and I really like it. I would have had a hard time paying what the same from elsewhere would have cost because I am too value oriented (cheap) so for me it's perfect.
gdubya

Postby gun_fan111 on Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:39 pm

gdubya wrote:Just got mine in the mail today, lefty tan leather for my baby eagle II. I have the compact 3.64" and it fits perfectly snug w/ barrel completely behind the kydex. My first "real" holster and I really like it. I would have had a hard time paying what the same from elsewhere would have cost because I am too value oriented (cheap) so for me it's perfect.

When did you place the order?
Did you just buy that beautiful firearm, or are you trying to sell that piece of crap?
gun_fan111

Postby gdubya on Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:42 pm

gun_fan111 wrote:
gdubya wrote:Just got mine in the mail today, lefty tan leather for my baby eagle II. I have the compact 3.64" and it fits perfectly snug w/ barrel completely behind the kydex. My first "real" holster and I really like it. I would have had a hard time paying what the same from elsewhere would have cost because I am too value oriented (cheap) so for me it's perfect.

Ordered 10/24, delivered 11/18.
gdubya

Postby AFTERMATH on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Calamity 223 wrote:not gonna lie, the op should prob get a free holster for doing this advertising for alien gear. I bought one because of this post, and two of my buddies ordered them up too. funny how quickly word spreads about a good product for a good price.
when i first got the holster it was a bit stiff. i took the kydex portion off the leather and really worked the leather over, really loosened it up, made it alot more comfortable!

I concur!
RWVA Senior Instructor -- http://www.RWVA.org
AFTERMATH

Postby gun_fan111 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:19 pm

gdubya wrote:
gun_fan111 wrote:

Ordered 10/24, delivered 11/18.

Thanks. I ordered one on 11/1 and got it 11/20. No shipping notice so I was getting impatient :-)

Got the pair of leather loops to try...
Did you just buy that beautiful firearm, or are you trying to sell that piece of crap?
gun_fan111

Previous

Return to Accessories