Need to borrow a Glock 19 Magazine or Two...Quick!

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

Need to borrow a Glock 19 Magazine or Two...Quick!

Postby cmj685 on Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:39 am

Anyone in the northern suburbs have a good-working Glock 19 magazine or two (or even 3) I could borrow quick as a stopgap over this weekend? I joined IDPA and plan to shoot for the first time this coming Sunday after Thanksgiving, and just found out I need at least three and preferably 4-5 magazines. I only have the two that came with the gun. I suppose I can run over to Bill's north--I saw some new ones there for something like $25 each, but would love to wait and get in on any group buy that we might be able to put together. I will come pick them up this week if you are willing to lend them to me for this one time event! I can return them the Monday after Thanksgiving. And thanks!
I do not believe in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.
cmj685

Re: Need to borrow a Glock 19 Magazine or Two...Quick!

Postby phorvick on Mon Nov 19, 2007 7:38 am

cmj685 wrote:Anyone in the northern suburbs have a good-working Glock 19 magazine or two (or even 3) I could borrow quick as a stopgap over this weekend? I joined IDPA and plan to shoot for the first time this coming Sunday after Thanksgiving, and just found out I need at least three and preferably 4-5 magazines. I only have the two that came with the gun. I suppose I can run over to Bill's north--I saw some new ones there for something like $25 each, but would love to wait and get in on any group buy that we might be able to put together. I will come pick them up this week if you are willing to lend them to me for this one time event! I can return them the Monday after Thanksgiving. And thanks!
I can mail some to you...but...the holiday might screw up delivery....we can try though...
Where did I leave the Tardis?
phorvick

Postby cmj685 on Mon Nov 19, 2007 8:25 am

Thanks Phorvick! Let's not try it though, with the holidays. It may not get here on time...or even get here at all...not that I doubt the post office! If I don't find someone local I will buy them at full price. I will just have to shoot more to justify the added cost!
cmj685

Postby onebohemian on Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:55 pm

Mike, mine are yours for the taking. I've got at least two 15 rounders and two 15+2s. We could put the stock base plates back on the 15+2s if you'd rather so you'd have four stock ones just from me.
Mark

"Edited to remove prohibited content."(2009).

"It turns out that what you have is less important than what you do with it." (In honor of 'Goalie,' 2013).
onebohemian

Postby 1911fan on Mon Nov 19, 2007 2:07 pm

I have three extra's, and probably live the closest, I could drop them off any time. Let me know.
1911fan

Postby cmj685 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:09 am

Mark,
Thanks so much for your offer! I was at work and didn't even see your generous offer...and by the time I did, 1911fan had come by and dropped off three new ones for my use. So I got my magazines for this coming Sunday. Thanks 1911!
cmj685

Return to Accessories