SERPA Shoulder Rig

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

SERPA Shoulder Rig

Postby e5usmc on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:26 pm

You guys remember me??? -Life has been getting in the way of my internet forum time lately... You know the deal...

I picked up one of the Blackhawk CQC shoulder harnesses the other day (http://www.lapolicegear.com/blcqcseshha.html). Not real sure I like it. Seems to hold the gun too far down, close to my belt. I've adjusted the heck out of the straps to bring it up closer into my armpit but it seems to feel really unnatural and bulky. Currently have my 642 attached to it, and am hesitant to even try my XD45 in it.

Anyone else have one of these rigs? Any suggestions on how to make it more comfortable?

Might be destined for the holster drawer... :roll: Too bad, I liked the idea of instantly doubling my carry options...
e5usmc

Re: SERPA Shoulder Rig

Postby BRIT_in_the_weeds on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:03 pm

e5usmc wrote:You guys remember me??? -Life has been getting in the way of my internet forum time lately... You know the deal...

I picked up one of the Blackhawk CQC shoulder harnesses the other day (http://www.lapolicegear.com/blcqcseshha.html). Not real sure I like it. Seems to hold the gun too far down, close to my belt. I've adjusted the heck out of the straps to bring it up closer into my armpit but it seems to feel really unnatural and bulky. Currently have my 642 attached to it, and am hesitant to even try my XD45 in it.

Anyone else have one of these rigs? Any suggestions on how to make it more comfortable?

Might be destined for the holster drawer... :roll: Too bad, I liked the idea of instantly doubling my carry options...

I'm sorry........who are you again?

:twisted: :lol: :lol:

Looking at the link, it comes in a couple of sizes.........try the smaller size BIG BOY :lol:

It looks like it's designed to sit low from the pics :shock:

Don't be such a stranger, the Yanks are ganging up again.
Far better it is to dare mighty things...than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat
T.Roosevelt 1899

Just me and the designated settee, in the weeds.8-)
Thread-F.U master Brit Pei Ying
1/ICC ;-) .1/ICC II.;-)
BRIT_in_the_weeds

Return to Accessories