Belly Band Carry

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

Belly Band Carry

Postby Flip on Tue May 13, 2008 8:31 am

Hi All,

I saw someone mentioned a Galco belly band (in the Smart Carry thread). I'm wondering if people have had good luck with belly bands. If so, which one specifically. In the previously mentioned thread, I see one vote for the Galco. Just wondering what others people like.

Thanks,

Flip
It seems that politicians are most useful when they accomplish nothing at all
Flip

Re: Belly Band Carry

Postby hammAR on Tue May 13, 2008 5:29 pm

It is too tight on me'belly and just gives me gas................. :lol:
All men are created equal....It's what they do from there that matters!.
hammAR

Postby ttousi on Tue May 13, 2008 5:55 pm

hammAR wrote:It is too tight on me'belly and just gives me gas................. :lol:

get a smaller belly...........o' large one :P

:lol: :lol:
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby BlackEagl on Wed May 14, 2008 7:33 am

hammAR wrote:It is too tight on me'belly and just gives me gas................. :lol:

Well, with the gas, maybe you wont even need to carry a gun. Just turn, and light a match! :lol:
BlackEagl

Postby cobb on Wed May 14, 2008 3:35 pm

I have been thinking of trying one, just to try it. I had a female student years ago that got one and thought it concealed very well for her under just a t-shirt. After wearing it alot, she said that it became hot and uncomfortable to wear, so she didn't use it much anymore.

I was told by someone, don't remember who, but they wear a belly band like a smart carry and think it works very well. So maybe if the band had enough adjustment, it could double as a belly band and a smart carry.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby BRIT_in_the_weeds on Wed May 14, 2008 3:58 pm

cobb wrote:I have been thinking of trying one, just to try it. I had a female student years ago that got one and thought it concealed very well for her under just a t-shirt. After wearing it alot, she said that it became hot and uncomfortable to wear, so she didn't use it much anymore.

I was told by someone, don't remember who, but they wear a belly band like a smart carry and think it works very well. So maybe if the band had enough adjustment, it could double as a belly band and a smart carry.

And a corset :twisted:

It's true, they do get sweaty, don't give the greatest access to your firearm, but you can wear just a T-shirt, as long the paunch isn't "the man" size
Far better it is to dare mighty things...than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat
T.Roosevelt 1899

Just me and the designated settee, in the weeds.8-)
Thread-F.U master Brit Pei Ying
1/ICC ;-) .1/ICC II.;-)
BRIT_in_the_weeds

Postby Aceq2jot on Wed May 14, 2008 4:29 pm

HAve you done any research into the 511 line of holster shirts?? I myself was looking at getting one as they are a reasonable price and with a name like 511 behind them am i sure they must work pretty well.
Really i am your worst Nightmare, for i walk the night and the cover of darkness belongs to me :D

You cant make a pile of Dog shat smell like a rose a bunch of Roses, so why try ???
Aceq2jot

Return to Accessories