Nikon AR Scopes

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

Re: Nikon AR Scopes

Postby bman940 on Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:05 am

Tilt, Some very dolid answer's her to your question and some important question's you need to answer as well before deciding on which Nikon AR scope will work for your needs. You have picked your price point and that opens up the whole line of M-223/P-223 AR scopes to you. I have been a fan of the M-223 scopes since before I started doing some freelance work for Nikon so I promise I am not biased. If I"m shooting inside of 200 yards the
compact M-223 1-4 Point Blank Reticle does the trick. Sight in for 100 yards, zero the scope and you are right on to 200 yards and the 1-4 will give you anple magnification to make quick and accurate shots. The M-223 2-8, 3-12 and now 4-16 come in 2 configuration's. BDC reticle that let's you dial in your rifle, scope and ammo with Nikon's Spot On Ballistic Program to get the most accuracy out of your rig. The next which I really like for punching holes and blasting steel is the Rapid Action Turret. This scope lets you sight in at 100 yards, then you set the turret for that distance. After that you just dial in the distance you are shooting. I have taken this scope out to 600 yards on numerous occasion's with excellent success. I have also been involved with shooting event's showing off these scope with guy's who were not ture believer's in the BDC reticle until they blew up 4 inch jars of tannerite at 600 yards. Nothing like a good explosion to give you proof something works! I just recently got my hands on Nikon's P-223 3-9 BDC 600 scope. Yes, it's an entry level AR scope calibrated similar to the Rapid Action Turret, .223/5.56, 55 gr. projectile at 3240 fps., but using Spot On you can customize your accuracy to the ammo you prefer to shoot. I know this is a lot to take in and I always end with, go somewhere you can take a look at these scopes and pick the one you think will best fir your needs and eye's. I think you will be pleasantly surprised by what Nikon has to ofer. I don't do any sales T., just trying to help you make the right choice for your rifle.
Drop me a note if you have any question's.

Here's a pic of my 5.56 LMT with Nikon's P-223 3-9 BDC 600 Scope. Awesome rig!
http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... 2233-9.jpg
bman940

Previous

Return to Accessories