New holster

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

New holster

Postby Evad on Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Ordered a desantis intruder today. It wasn't my first choice...but being a lefty and impatient...

If I like the style where it has two clips farther away I will probably move to a king tuck or a theis.
Evad

Re: New holster

Postby yang on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:28 am

Looks like a pretty good holster. Let me know how you like it.

I am currently carrying my full size M&P9 in a Galco King Tuk and LOVE IT!
yang

Postby Evad on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:44 pm

The first 15 minutes with it, not bad. I like that it fits a variety of Glocks (17, 19, 26, 22, 23, 27 etc). It needs to form to me, and I need to find it's spot. It's pretty good at 8:30 I think.

The only pain so far, the clips...my belt is 1.5 inches and stiff. The clips need to be threaded rather than clipped on. It would be better with a 1.25 inch belt for sure. I could also really do without the logo and "holster.com" even if my daughter would really like the unicorns. I don't need the advertisement or I wouldn't go IWB.

I like the style of leather/kydex. I also like the dual clips as compared to my high noon split decision. I do wish this were adjustable like the supertuck and king tuck.

The clips and lack of adustment are making me think twice already. I am not wearing it out of the house since I think it is going back for those two things. I am sold on the style...just not this one. I could go witout the adjustment if it simply rode lower. About 1/3 of the trigger guard is above my belt and I'm not sure if I want it lower. I wish I had the option to try. It can be raised, just not lowered.
Evad

Postby The Lance on Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:07 pm

It's a good holster. I carry a no clip Remora for my gen 4 19 and that's wonderful and conceals great.
You'll be fine
I'm not down with the republican party, or the democratic party. I represent the MI6
The Lance

New holster

Postby Evad on Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:13 pm

The Lance wrote:It's a good holster. I carry a no clip Remora for my gen 4 19 and that's wonderful and conceals great.
You'll be fine

I have two remora holsters. I really like those too.
Evad

Return to Accessories