New Website update to SGH... Take a look.

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

New Website update to SGH... Take a look.

Postby Srigs on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:19 pm

Hi all,

I have done an update to my website so please take a look and let me know how you like the new design. I will be doing some picture size and updates in the next few weeks.

Carry instructors check out the links section and if you want anything updated please let me know. If you not in my links and wish to be please let me know... You can also add me to your sites ;) :D

Thanks
Srigs,

http://www.sideguardholsters.com
http://www.sideguardholsters.com/blog

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.
Srigs

Re: New Website update to SGH... Take a look.

Postby macphisto on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:42 pm

Looks awesome, Srigs. Good job. Only suggestion I would make is to adjust the form sizing on the order page. The current layout produces horizontal scroll on 1024x768.
macphisto

Postby mnglocker on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:55 pm

Srigs wrote:Side Guard Holsters Care
Your Side Guard Holster is fully sealed with a top coat making it virtually care free. If the holster is dirty, use a soft damp cloth to wipe off the holster and allow to dry. If the holster is wet, remove the gun and wipe off the holster with a soft dry cloth and allow to dry. Do not use oils, creams or other "leather care" products because most will not work do to the top coats we use. If you use them on the holsters you will void the warrenty. If your holster is deeply scratched down to bare non-dyed leather you can use some matching shoe pollish to touch up.

Should be spelled "due"
-Get a rope Tuco.
What happens in the basement stays in the basement.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
mnglocker

Postby Widge on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:22 pm

mnglocker wrote:
Your Side Guard Holster is fully sealed with a top coat making it virtually care free. If the holster is dirty, use a soft damp cloth to wipe off the holster and allow to dry. If the holster is wet, remove the gun and wipe off the holster with a soft dry cloth and allow to dry. Do not use oils, creams or other "leather care" products because most will not work do to the top coats we use. If you use them on the holsters you will void the warrenty. If your holster is deeply scratched down to bare non-dyed leather you can use some matching shoe pollish to touch up.

Should be spelled "due"

and 'warrenty' should be spelled 'warranty'.
I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!
Widge

Postby tullibee on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:55 pm

Widge wrote:
mnglocker wrote:

Should be spelled "due"

and 'warrenty' should be spelled 'warranty'.

and 'pollish' should be polish... and the banner pic isn't showing (at least for me) on the holster and accessory pages.
tullibee

Postby Pat on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:47 pm

Honestly, your prices are way out of whack - to the low side. Compare Milt-Sparks, Mitch Rosen and Matt del Fatti. And those guys are running up to six months out on orders!
"Happiness is...finding two olives in your martini when you're hungry." -Johnny Carson
Cardinal Kung Foundation , The Rule of Saint Benedict
Pat

Postby Srigs on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:48 pm

Pat wrote:Honestly, your prices are way out of whack - to the low side. Compare Milt-Sparks, Mitch Rosen and Matt del Fatti. And those guys are running up to six months out on orders!

You need a big name to get the big $$$. Maybe next year :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Thanks everyone so far so good. I have fixed the Holsters.html page. I'm fixing the banner on the holster pages.
Srigs,

http://www.sideguardholsters.com
http://www.sideguardholsters.com/blog

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.
Srigs

Return to Accessories