Silhouette Targets

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

Re: Silhouette Targets

Postby brad3579 on Sat May 13, 2017 8:32 pm

hard h2o wrote:Is LE Targets called Action Target?

Action Target bought about a year ago. They are great to deal with, the first time I bought online from them I did not realize they were just down the road from me.
One of the gals there called me and asked if I would like to pick them up and safe the shipping cost as I was so close.
brad3579

Postby BigDog58 on Sat May 13, 2017 8:43 pm

brad3579 wrote:

Action Target bought about a year ago. They are great to deal with, the first time I bought online from them I did not realize they were just down the road from me.
One of the gals there called me and asked if I would like to pick them up and safe the shipping cost as I was so close.

Thanks for the info Brad. I was wondering if we could pickup at their place to save on shipping. I just kept forgetting to call them and ask. They are right on my way, when I go over to Oldman's place. They just had a good sale on their -27E targets.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby hard h2o on Sun May 14, 2017 3:33 pm

BigDog58 wrote:
brad3579 wrote:

Thanks for the info Brad. I was wondering if we could pickup at their place to save on shipping. I just kept forgetting to call them and ask. They are right on my way, when I go over to Oldman's place. They just had a good sale on their -27E targets.

Is this the kind of place you can just drop in to or do you need to place an order first?
hard h2o

Postby brad3579 on Sun May 14, 2017 4:36 pm

hard h2o wrote:Is this the kind of place you can just drop in to or do you need to place an order first?

I would either call and ask first or just order on line. Not sure how they are set up to pull orders on walk-in's.
brad3579

Postby hard h2o on Sun May 14, 2017 5:21 pm

brad3579 wrote:
hard h2o wrote:Is this the kind of place you can just drop in to or do you need to place an order first?

I would either call and ask first or just order on line. Not sure how they are set up to pull orders on walk-in's.

Thanks. I will do that. That is the easy answer. Why do you think I want to do it the easy way.

Went to Menard's with daughter and wife today. Daughter hates going there with me because I can tend to wander around rather than ask. She was happy wife was with to rein me in.
hard h2o

Previous

Return to Accessories