Belt clip on LCP

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

Belt clip on LCP

Postby INOR on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 am

Decided to put a belt clip on my LCP. Just the standard OEM clip for a Keltec P3AT that also fits the ruger. Lots of guys have put these on LCPs over the years. Have normally carried this thing in a desantis pocket holster but figured I'd try this out IWB.

Have mostly been carrying my new Shield 9 in a CYA Supply IWB holster since I picked that up but still like to grab the LCP when I feel like I want to deep conceal.

The LCP is a little bastard though. Do not enjoy shooting the little pig at all but like having a pocket pistol as an option.

IMG_3499.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
INOR

Belt clip on LCP

Postby LumberZach on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:22 am

I've been considering something like this on my j-frame. I just can't get over the lack of covering the trigger guard though. Be careful and report back after you've used it for a while. I'm interested to know more.

LumberZach

Belt clip on LCP

Postby INOR on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:28 am

That's definitely something that I've been considering. Will carry without one in the pipe I think at least to start. With the LCP I'm not all that concerned about snagging the trigger as the trigger is just so long and so stiff that I think it'd be extraordinarily unlikely of snagging it and having an accidental discharge but will carry without one in the pipe to see how that goes.

INOR

Belt clip on LCP

Postby INOR on Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:34 am

Also, can't tell from this picture, but I did the Innovative Arms site upgrade on this pig a while back. Sent the slide off to them and they machined out dovetails on front and rear, parkerized the slide in OD, and installed real sites in place of the braille bumps that Ruger used in place of sites on the original LCP.

Of course, all of the downfalls of the original seem to have been addressed in the LCP2. Really should just buy one of those but have too much invested into this little pig now and can't justify upgrading to the new one.

INOR

Return to Accessories