Concealed Carry Fanny Pack

Holsters, lights, or any kind of accessory

Concealed Carry Fanny Pack

Postby BigDog58 on Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:33 pm

I need some advice and help.

Because of long ago physical injuries, I'm unable to "Carry" in an IWB Holster, nor can I carry my wallet in a rear pocket of my pants. I've tried numerous wallets and IWB Holsters, but after a couple of days, I start getting terrible pains. So, years ago, I tried a Fanny Pack designed for Conceal Carry, and have gone this route for over two decades.

My fanny pack has undergone several repairs by my wife. While it still works, I'd like to get a new Fanny Pack, that also has the "carry pouch" built in. I've done numerous google searches, as well as looking through numerous other gun related forums, but cannot find a suitable Fanny Pack.

I'm wanting one that is designed to have the muzzle pointing Left, and the grip pointed Right (I'm right handed) and capable of having the "rip open" access to the weapon. it also needs to be able to carry my wallet and a few other small items, with zippered access preferred.

My main carry firearm is a Glock-30, but I'd like it to have the capacity to carry a G-17, G-19 or a S&W 638, for those times I just want to change up.

If any of you have discovered a FP with these abilities and/or good reviews with a web link, please post them here, or PM me the info.

NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: Concealed Carry Fanny Pack

Postby Lumpy on Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:59 am

I have exactly what you describe. It's the DeSantis Gunny Sack https://www.desantisholster.com/carry-s ... n-caddies/

It's a crossdraw, adjustable to right or left handed concealed pack with rip-away velcro and available in a size large enough for full-sized semiautos.
Lumpy

Return to Accessories