*Deal Extended* NRA Life Mmbrships $300 - No Sponsor Needed

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Re: *Today Only* - NRA Life Memberships for $300

Postby MKearn on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:31 am

No Sponsor Needed!!! Deal extended! Special $300 #NRA Life Membership. $700 off normal pricing. 1-888-678-7894.

Don't believe me, call them and see for yourself. I got mine yesterday. Upgraded my 1 yr to a Life. The lowest I have ever seen this discount is down to $400. $300 is a steal.
MKearn

Postby plblark on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:33 am

perhaps an edit to the subject would draw more people in?

DEAL EXTENDED: NRA Life membership - $300 - No sponsor needed!
private or small grou permit classes available
"I'll take a huge order of fiscal responsibility, a side of small government, hold the religion please. " Paraphrase from Tamara K
RIP 1911Fan
plblark

Postby MKearn on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:35 am

TiltMaster84 wrote:
MKearn wrote:For the $300 NRA life membership, call 1-888-678-7894. No waiting on hold!

Sorry if in skeptical but is this an NRA number? Can't find this number on their member area and I can't find an announcement from NRA? I'm very interested but not sure how I feel calling an unknown number and giving them card info....

I work in information security and I vetted the call. They already had my NRA number, address, etc. without me providing it. So unless they mass hacked the NRA database (doubtful) It is legit. I got the info from Tom @ GunTalk.
MKearn

Postby MKearn on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:42 am

plblark wrote:perhaps an edit to the subject would draw more people in?

DEAL EXTENDED: NRA Life membership - $300 - No sponsor needed!

Good idea. Done!
MKearn

Re: *Deal Extended* NRA Life Mmbrships $300 - No Sponsor Needed

Postby Thunder71 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 am

I think it's great that they are offering this, and I may take advantage myself - but just FYI, $0 of an NRA membership goes to legislative action or court battles (contributions to the NRA-ILA or NRA-PVF however, do).

This membership gets you insurance benefits, stickers, etc. :D I'm not sure if there's a right or wrong reason to sign up, just know where your money is going.
Last edited by Thunder71 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thunder71

Postby grousemaster on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:52 am

Thunder71 wrote:I think it's great that they are offering this, and I may take advantage myself - but just FYI, $0 of an NRA membership goes to legislative action or court battles (contributions to the NRA-ILA or NRA-PVF however, do).

This membership gets you insurance benefits, stickers, etc. :D

Source for this?
01 FFL
NRA Life Member
NRA Business Alliance
grousemaster

Postby Thunder71 on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:52 am

NRA

See here as well:
http://thefiringline.com/forums/archive ... 08774.html

I'm not saying it's not a good cause, or that they don't do good things with the money (education, clubs, donations, etc)... just wanted to point that out to those who don't know. If you want to fund the political side you have to make a donation to the NRA-ILA.
Thunder71

Postby stottingmuley on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:42 pm

Glad they extended it 'cause I didn't see this post till today. Also glad we have some "paranoid" members that did the leg work to verify that this wasn't a hamstringing scam by the antis. I'm guessing they are the type who carry, also due to their "paranoia". ;)
My old man told me, before he left this ******* world, never chase buses or women, you'll always be left behind.
stottingmuley

Postby JK-linux on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:11 pm

JK-linux wrote:Just did it. I'm a life member now I guess. Opted for First Freedom magazine delivered electronically. Good deal. Thanks for the info folks!

NOTE: used a credit card (not debit card); can always do a chargeback if it's a scam.

Update: as of this afternoon, no charges have been applied to my credit card for my Life Membership (or anything else NRA related). Other transactions of mine have posted, but nothing related to this specific transaction. starting to wonder if the NRA is just slow to process batch charges, or if someone was fishing for CC numbers. They never asked me for the 3-digit number on the back of my card when I called in to sign up. I've received no email receipt, even though I gave my email address. I'll wait a few days and then call. Maybe they just have a lot of orders to process?
JK-linux

Postby CJB on Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:23 pm

Same here - no charge posted. I just figure they're pretty backlogged?
CJB

Postby GARAGE DWELLER on Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Same boat here.
GARAGE DWELLER

Postby yukonjasper on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:35 am

Just sent an email to the guy that helped me last week to inquire. I'll post what I get back. The email correspondence was originated from the NRA Official Site, so I suspect they are behind in processing the "orders".
Deo Adjuvante Non Timendum - (with the help of God there is nothing to be afraid of)
Spectamur Agendo - (We are proven by our actions)
Non Ducor, Duco - (I am not led, I lead)
NRA Life Member
yukonjasper

Postby Rem700 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:13 pm

I signed up on the 10th havnt seen any charges to my CC, I get alerts via email of any charges.

Curious I just called NRA, Nutshell normal processing 4-8 days and right now they are swamped so anyone care to guess 4-8-12-14
“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
Thomas Jefferson

If your not behind our troops please stand infront of them.
Rem700

Postby SparkyJeff on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:29 pm

I called on 1-10.
Had a lousy phone connection with the lady, should have hung up and tried again.
Got through answering all of the questions about who/where I am, gave CC info, chose a magazine subscription, etc..
As she was thanking me for my membership and support, we got disconnected.
No clue if my membership was accepted.
Calling NRA's customer service number on the 10th was a wasted effort.

I will wait and see.
A fight for liberty somewhere, is a fight for liberty everywhere.
SparkyJeff

Postby subwofer2 on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:29 am

I placed a call on the 11th. I still had 2 years to go with my annual membership, they can keep it as a donation, I'm a full life member now as is one of my Airmen who jumped on the moral phone like a fat kid on a cupcake.

My CC has been charged and showes as NRA*MEMBERSHIP $300 with a transaction date of 1/14 and a post date of 1/15.

I'm deployed right now, prices for gun stuff is stupid high and I've been waiting for an opportunity to join for life at the $300 rate. The stars aligned and I made the jump. Will you join US!?!

I should also say this, I waited on hold for 38 minutes after calling the normal care line. I didn't have my current member ID number handy since I left my card 7000 miles away.
subwofer2

PreviousNext

Return to Deals and Group Buys