Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta UPDATE: 3-23-16

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Re: Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta

Postby flanjan on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:31 pm

Not that its any of my business, but I think he may have been up at OGC doing range duty as a new member, braggin about shooting his .50 cal ... Name stuck out to me and I think I now remember where from.
flanjan

Postby LarryFlew on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:04 pm

You are correct - it isn't. All has been hashed over and explained previously. IE his 50 is funded by a reloading friend Etc etc.
If you're having second thoughts you're two ahead of most Democrats
LarryFlew

Location: Hamburg, MN - CZ fan - Class of 66 - USAF 66-70 - NRA life since 1970

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 pm

I need a reloading friend that will buy me a .50.
Holland&Holland

Postby LePetomane on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:30 pm

And the band played on.
Donald Trump got more fat women moving in one day than Michelle Obama did in eight years.
LePetomane

Postby LarryFlew on Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:I need a reloading friend that will buy me a .50.

Not that it is anyone's business but he is not buying a 50 - loaning and loading for. In turn BD helps him out with loading, driving to competitions etc.
If you're having second thoughts you're two ahead of most Democrats
LarryFlew

Location: Hamburg, MN - CZ fan - Class of 66 - USAF 66-70 - NRA life since 1970

Postby Holland&Holland on Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:05 pm

LarryFlew wrote:
Holland&Holland wrote:I need a reloading friend that will buy me a .50.

Not that it is anyone's business but he is not buying a 50 - loaning and loading for. In turn BD helps him out with loading, driving to competitions etc.

Never said he was or was not, just said I need such a friend. I am not getting many takers on that but still open. ;)
Holland&Holland

Re: Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta Update 3-23-15

Postby BigDog58 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:42 pm

First, I want to thank those that have been kind and understanding of my situation. I have finally resolved my issues with the State and just begun them with the IRS, but unlike the MNDOR they are willing to work with me and get this straightened out. The supposed last garnishment was my wife's last payday in Feb., but it had changed twice previously so I wan't taking anything for credit.

I am working diligently to get my finances back on track and bills up to date. It is happening but taking time.

I have already repaid one person from the GB and mailed a check to the second last week. I am meeting a third on Tue and doing a trade off of an item he needed and he will be fully repaid.

I will work my way down the list as quickly as possible. The first few were not great amounts,so they happened a little faster. As the amount increases for each refund, it will take me a little longer to get those funds together and either mailed or delivered. I just don't wish to send partial refunds and prefer to wait until I get your full refund "funds" together and then send you a Cashier's Check, which will be Certified Funds made out to you directly. As before, I simply need some patience and understanding. As I promised EVERY Person owed even one penny, will get their money refunded. I will do this as expeditiously as I possibly can. I can't thank the people here that have given me the benefit of the doubt and shown me some compassion during this trying time in my life. I'm terribly sorry you all were drug into this and it was NOT what I wanted to happen nor had any intention of it occurring.

You all have my home and cell numbers as well as my personal email and can also PM me through here. I check the MNGT quite often and will reply the moment I see it.

God Bless,

Jim
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta Update 3-23-15

Postby qualcorp on Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:12 pm

BigDog58 wrote:First, I want to thank those that have been kind and understanding of my situation. I have finally resolved my issues with the State and just begun them with the IRS, but unlike the MNDOR they are willing to work with me and get this straightened out. The supposed last garnishment was my wife's last payday in Feb., but it had changed twice previously so I wan't taking anything for credit.

I am working diligently to get my finances back on track and bills up to date. It is happening but taking time.

I have already repaid one person from the GB and mailed a check to the second last week. I am meeting a third on Tue and doing a trade off of an item he needed and he will be fully repaid.

I will work my way down the list as quickly as possible. The first few were not great amounts,so they happened a little faster. As the amount increases for each refund, it will take me a little longer to get those funds together and either mailed or delivered. I just don't wish to send partial refunds and prefer to wait until I get your full refund "funds" together and then send you a Cashier's Check, which will be Certified Funds made out to you directly. As before, I simply need some patience and understanding. As I promised EVERY Person owed even one penny, will get their money refunded. I will do this as expeditiously as I possibly can. I can't thank the people here that have given me the benefit of the doubt and shown me some compassion during this trying time in my life. I'm terribly sorry you all were drug into this and it was NOT what I wanted to happen nor had any intention of it occurring.

You all have my home and cell numbers as well as my personal email and can also PM me through here. I check the MNGT quite often and will reply the moment I see it.

God Bless,

Jim
" I know the voices aren't real but they have some good ideas"

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
qualcorp

Postby MnHornet on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:21 pm

Glad to hear your getting things worked out Jim.
Proud to be Deplorable.
MnHornet

Postby OldmanFCSA on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:47 am

MnHornet wrote:Glad to hear your getting things worked out Jim.

Jim and his wife have gone thru troubling times, as we all have at times, and are re-paying their debts as finances allow.

Thank you, Jim for paying the amount owed me also.
( Note: This was not part of the Precision Delta group purchase and only covered amounts due thru 2014. His 2015 billing will be delayed until all others have been paid their monies.)
It was extremely helpful on paying my debt to the county for property taxes.

Others will receive their monies as finances allow, please be patient and allow Jim to complete this task without further criticism as it has all been discussed before.

Doug - OldmanFCSA
OldmanFCSA

Postby ZardozCZ on Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:27 pm

I'm not being critical or casting doubt, just wondering after two months and more of silence here, has anyone been paid back lately? I'd feel more confidence if on occasion folks would chime in and state they got paid.

Jim, it would be nice if you'd post when you paid folks back so we'd know you are making efforts, and what date they paid you so we could guess how close we are to being paid back.

Please.
ZardozCZ

Postby BigDog58 on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:48 pm

ZardozCZ (I didn't want to use your real name to protect your privacy), I have refunded several peoples money and am working through the process as quickly as possible. I still have limited funds but trying to complete this as expeditiously as possible.

I have not posted who has received what, to preserve each persons personal business and privacy. I will be sending the next individuals refund by the end of this month. Not all people receiving their refunds from the buy are still active on this particular website, due to their own private reasons.

You are still on my list and as soon as I'm able to save the funds to reimburse you I will certainly notify you the day I mail your check (via email). You are most welcome to call me any time. I'm still having trouble sleeping at night, so I only ask that you call after 11:00 am until 10:00 pm daily, and if I miss your call please leave a message and I will return your call asap. This goes for anyone involved in the GB.

I apologize once again for it taking so long. I am trying, but die to finances, it is taking longer than I had hoped. I truly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. No matter how long it takes me, I will continue to work toward full reimbursement until my task is complete.

I do not post on this forum except in this particular topic as I have been instructed. I do check here on occasion and am emailed notification of any posts to this particular topic. I saw no reason to post a continual update as it served no real information to each particular individual involved. Each person will receive either a personal message through the PM here and/or a direct email (as long as I have your email information). All of you have my email address and I check it at least every couple days. Please feel free to contact me, whichever way you prefer. I will answer you as soon as I see or hear the message.
NRA RSO

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby fabb600 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:04 pm

I'm probably one of the larger ones, so I understand it may be a while. If you are able to eventually catch up with me that will be great. Whenever it all works out for you. Financial troubles are never fun so I understand.
fabb600

Postby BigDog58 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:02 am

fabb600 wrote:I'm probably one of the larger ones, so I understand it may be a while. If you are able to eventually catch up with me that will be great. Whenever it all works out for you. Financial troubles are never fun so I understand.

fabb600, I apologize for the delayed response but I just saw your posting and thought it appropriate to reply. My original plans were to NOT send anyone their refund until I had the entire amount ready and could send it all at once. I was able to do that with some with the lesser balances, but given my situation, I will be sending those with the higher balances (such as yourself) 2 separate checks. Each will be half of what you are owed, as this will at least get some of your funds into your hands faster. My plan is to mail your first refund payment this month.

I'm sorry I cannot do the refunds faster, but I'm trying to do them as quickly as I'm financially able. I truly appreciate everyone's understanding and patience. I'm slowly crawling out of this hole, and let me assure you, it is NOT fun. My truck has been sitting for over 6 months (truck will be 25 yrs old in Sept) because it needs repair and I haven't had the funds to repair it. Luckily, my wife now works from home, and we can survive with one vehicle. My goal, is to have everyone refunded within the next 8 to 12 months, as I don't have much free budget after I pay the house bills, and my medical bills.

Again, I'm sorry this is taking so long and I have NOT forgotten anyone. I will get every single person refunded, but it's simply going to take me time. I know that's not what everyone wants to hear, but it's the truth. I do not post regular updates here because not much has changed. If any of you need, or just want to talk to me, please feel free to call me. I'm home most days and available from 11:00 am until 10:30 pm, and everyone involved should have my home number. You can also email me directly or PM me here (PM might be slow reply as I don't check here daily). I cannot post in the forums except here, and it must be directly related to the PD Group Buy.

I honestly appreciate everyone's understanding and hope to earn your trust back as quickly as possible.

Jim
NRA RSO

BigDog58

Postby Evad on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:30 pm

fabb600 wrote:I'm probably one of the larger ones, so I understand it may be a while. If you are able to eventually catch up with me that will be great. Whenever it all works out for you. Financial troubles are never fun so I understand.

I'm the big one :)

Still here, Jim has three ways to reach me...
Evad

PreviousNext

Return to Deals and Group Buys