Georgia Arms Ammo

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Georgia Arms Ammo

Postby EAJuggalo on Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:08 am

Aug. 19 I will be placing an order from Georgia Arms. If anyone would like to add anything to the order I'd be more than happy to add it to mine to save on shipping. GA Arms has the best prices I've seen on 357Sig practice ammo and they're other ammo is all top notch. Please let me know by Aug. 12 if there is anything you'd like to order. http://www.georgia-arms.com/index.asp
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not". - Thomas Jefferson
EAJuggalo

Re: Georgia Arms Ammo

Postby Rem700 on Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:57 pm

Where abouts are you located?
Does it save much on shipping by combining orders?
I am in the Circle Pines area.
Thinking maybe 1-2k of 45acp
“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
Thomas Jefferson

If your not behind our troops please stand infront of them.
Rem700

Postby EAJuggalo on Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:41 pm

I'm in Eagan, once the order goes over 1k the charge is only for actual shipping instead of their table with a handling charge built in. Shipping charge would go up $6 to $26 if I added 1k .45ACP FMJ rounds to my order.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not". - Thomas Jefferson
EAJuggalo

Postby Pat on Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:39 pm

Is this new ammo, or re-manufactured stuff (like Black Hills blue box)?
"Happiness is...finding two olives in your martini when you're hungry." -Johnny Carson
Cardinal Kung Foundation , The Rule of Saint Benedict
Pat

Postby EAJuggalo on Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:57 am

they have both, their Gold Dot ammo is all fresh and their Canned Heat is once fired brass from LEO only ranges. Their quality control is so good that Glock treats it the same as ammo from the Big 3 and does not void the Warranty. I've talked to guys on GT that have fired in excess of 20,000 rounds of the Canned Heat with no problems whatsoever.
EAJuggalo

Postby DeanC on Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:02 am

Decrypt the points of departure and return your head slowly and you do not cancel your hair.
DeanC

Postby styx612 on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:07 pm

I have used GA ammo for years and have had no issue with it.

EAJuggalo, how would you like to do the transactions (money exchange and order specifics)? I would like to get in on this so thanks for being the "TEAM PLAYER"
styx612

Postby EAJuggalo on Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:12 am

Cash, checks, money orders or Paypal fine with me. I figured on doing it like Plbark does, I'll deliver anywhere I'm going to be or arrangements can be made to pick up from me at home or at any board function. If the timing works out like I think it will the downtown lunch on Aug. 28 would be a good possibility.

I'm hoping to get a few more people in on this and maybe get shipping down to about 5 bucks a person but we'll see. PM me or post here what exactly you'd like and I'll have a total for everybody no later than the 12th.

No problem with letting everybody in on this, like I said I was placing the order anyways.
EAJuggalo

Postby EAJuggalo on Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:22 pm

Order is going in at 1800 tomorrow afternoon, anyone want in let me know. Dean, please confirm that you want those .44 specials ordered. Stxy and Rem, what would you gentlemen like ordered?
EAJuggalo

Postby DeanC on Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:46 am

Yep - Order still stands - Thanks!

1 qty "NEW" .44 Special 200gr Gold Dot Hollow Point 100pk G44SC-100 $45.00

http://www.georgia-arms.com/index.asp?P ... rodID=2632
Decrypt the points of departure and return your head slowly and you do not cancel your hair.
DeanC

Postby EAJuggalo on Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:57 pm

order placed. I will update when I get an estimated receive date.
EAJuggalo

Return to Deals and Group Buys