Sig P225, five of 'em

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Sig P225, five of 'em

Postby Pat on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:17 pm

I was in the Maple Grove Gander Mtn. store yesterday and saw 5 used Sig 225's (9 mm, single stack), priced at $349 a pop. Two Duty holsters (German) were still available, and included with the purchase. I believe that they each come with three mags a piece (though I may have been mistaken). Sig 225 mags are spendy, themselves (per gunbroker.com).

They were all pretty dirty, but a Sig is a Sig. After 4 days of hard pounding at Front Sight, with hellacious dust storms, the Sigs were the only things operating (other than the Nighthawks, but here I digress...).
"Happiness is...finding two olives in your martini when you're hungry." -Johnny Carson
Cardinal Kung Foundation , The Rule of Saint Benedict
Pat

Re: Sig P225, five of 'em

Postby brauchma on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:08 pm

Pat wrote:I was in the Maple Grove Gander Mtn. store yesterday and saw 5 used Sig 225's (9 mm, single stack), priced at $349 a pop. Two Duty holsters (German) were still available, and included with the purchase. I believe that they each come with three mags a piece (though I may have been mistaken). Sig 225 mags are spendy, themselves (per gunbroker.com).

They were all pretty dirty, but a Sig is a Sig. After 4 days of hard pounding at Front Sight, with hellacious dust storms, the Sigs were the only things operating (other than the Nighthawks, but here I digress...).

Nice price! Did you go to frontsight?
"Owning a gun doesn't make one a gunfighter any more that owning a Stradivarius violin makes one a concert violinist" - Col. Jeff Cooper

I think the gene pool needs more chlorine
brauchma

Return to Deals and Group Buys