Command Arms...mags and other gear.

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Postby wildfan1 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:56 am

Just got set up as a dealer with these guys. I've heard good things, but no personal experience (yet). I'm awaiting a response on if they have inventory to ship or find out what lead times are. Anyone use their gear? I'll likely be placing an order in a couple weeks. If anyone wants anything, contact me for pricing.
Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
wildfan1

Postby adoptedson on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:12 pm

I have a CBS stock that came on a complete lower I bought. Quality is good. Comfortable to shoot. Storage compartment is nice and handy. I had never hear of CAA before I got this one. I don't think I'd hesitate to get something else from them based on the quality of this stock. I had planned on replacing it with an MOE stock but found the CBS sufficient for me(for now).
adoptedson

Re: Command Arms...mags and other gear.

Postby wildfan1 on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:48 pm

I got a response...mags are 45 days out. But the prices are good. Countdown mags (show remaining round count) are under $20, regular poly mags w/o countdown are a few bucks less. Lots of other black rifle gear too

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
wildfan1

Re: Command Arms...mags and other gear.

Postby The Lance on Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:07 pm

I'll take some windowed mags. Whatever I can get for a 100 bucks.. That's the limit I have to impose on myself for mags. I can't keep buying mags that will not be in my possession almost immediately
I'm not down with the republican party, or the democratic party. I represent the MI6
The Lance

Return to Deals and Group Buys