Precision Delta First Group Buy GOOD NEWS

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Precision Delta First Group Buy GOOD NEWS

Postby BigDog58 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:24 pm

Hi, all. Just a small update. FINALLY I have news that is good. They sent me an email that they have shipped a small portion $350 of our $4700 order. It should be here tomorrow or Tue.

It appears they are going to be shipping small portions as they get it ready. In order to be fair, I plan to disperse the bullets in the same order I received them. In other words, the first person that ordered, will get their bullets first, and so on. This is the fairest way I know how to do it. If anyone has a better suggestion, please post it as soon as possible.

As soon as I receive them, I will post what arrived and I will contact the person's getting their order to schedule a pickup. If ANYONE has ANY questions don't hesitate to call or write.

Thank you ALL for being patient and hopefully this is just the first of a flood of 56,000 bullets to arrive (1st buy 56,000 and 2nd Buy 26,000).

Jim

952-928-9352
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: Precision Delta First Group Buy GOOD NEWS

Postby LS3Miata on Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:57 pm

Interesting in that I ordered 10,000 a month before you and have heard nothing. Hopefully mine are soon to be shipped too.
A few 1911's, two crazy boxers, a fast car and a half fast driver.
LS3Miata

Postby CarRacer on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:08 pm

Sounds fair to me, you organized all of this and did the hard work of getting all of the ducks in a row. I think it's your call to make.
CarRacer

Postby rottenit on Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:28 pm

Thanks for all your hard work on this!
m going to make some founding fathers quote up so it furthers a cause I believe in...

"Barak Obama is the beginning of the end of our country." - George Washington & Thomas Jefferson
rottenit

Postby ZardozCZ on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 pm

I really appreciate your work in doing this for us. I'll keep checking in more often now that I know it's happening.

Maybe we should chip in and get your mail man a truss, might come in handy! Let me know if I can help you with anything.
ZardozCZ

Postby ZardozCZ on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:05 pm

LS3Miata wrote:Interesting in that I ordered 10,000 a month before you and have heard nothing. Hopefully mine are soon to be shipped too.

Maybe it's what they're producing that you didn't order that is getting shipped first? My guess anyway.
ZardozCZ

Postby Sigfan220 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:06 pm

I placed an order in feb and haven't herd jack, you must have sweet talked them into getting them out early. I should give them a call this is getting out of hand. Montana gold is back in stock on most items.
Sigfan220

Postby xd ED on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:24 pm

I ordered 8k total 9mm & 45acp the first week of March. They arrive 3-4 weeks ago.
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby BigDog58 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:28 pm

I'm curious as to what will arrive. I knew about the shipment first, by the $350 being charged from the account. I just hope they keep shipments coming steadily. I also hope you other guys get your shipments soon.
I'll post here as to what actually arrives as soon as I know. I also want to thank everyone for offering the help. At the moment I don't need it, my boys are home from college and have strong backs...lol.
NRA RSO

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby rukwikenuf on Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:57 pm

very cool!
btw, it was good meeting you on Thursday. let me know if there's anything i can do to help

-Erik
saying that guns kill people is like saying that spoons made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

if God wanted us to drink whiskey, he would have given us stomaches

I'm a little teapot...
rukwikenuf

Postby BigDog58 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Here's an Update:

So far it appears I have four people not responding to repeated attempts to contact them, and they have NOT paid. So, as of right now, here is what is available. I hope you all can help pickup the slack, because I have no way of covering this much money at the present time.

5000 9mm 124 gr FMJ-RN @ $93 Per 1000

3000 9mm 124gr JHP @ $94 Per 1000

3000 9mm 115gr FMJ-RN @ $93 Per 1000

There may also be some 45 230gr FMJ-RN @ $133 Per K but I won't that for certain until Wed or Thurs and will post those that I know for sure as soon as I know.

Those that have stepped up and offered to help, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. If you have offered to help, and have Not received a PM by me, Please PM me ASAP. If anyone else is willing to step forward and help out, please PM me.

If you are one of the ones that backed out of your commitment (One person did find a replacement buyer amd I commend him for helping), you are lucky I'm not vindictive enough to post your name or handle here, for ALL to see. Two of them have refused to amswer repeated PM's and Repeated phone calls and messages. I understand getting in a finacial bind, but you could have at least had
the decensy to contact me so I could have more time to get it straightened out.

Please do not post "I'll Take It" here. This is NOT the forum for sales. I just want everyone updated as much as possible. Right now, without the possible 45 bullets being unclaimed, I'm facing a funds shortage of $1046 which I simply cannot finacially cover. If you have any friends looking for bullets, please feel free to give them my name and phone number. Even if they are not forum members. If I get overdraft fees, they will come out of my pocket and it will truly hurt me financially, given I'm living on a fixed income.

Thanks to all that have sent their funds in. I should have the first portion of the shipment tomorrow, and I will let everyone know what exactly arrives.

Anyone having qiestions or concerns, please PM or call me directly

952-928-9352 After 9:30 am please

Mod's, if at ALL possible, please leave this posted here. I am NOT trying to sell here, I'm trying to assure that as many as possible can see the info. It is GREATLY Appreciated and I appologize if I offend anyone by posting this here.
NRA RSO

BigDog58

Postby grousemaster on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:21 pm

I can pick up the slack on any .45 projectiles....just shoot me a PM with what's available.
01 FFL
NRA Life Member
NRA Business Alliance
grousemaster

Postby Mauser98 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:40 pm

I sent you an email from the last post regarding this. My offer still stands. Let me know.

Sent from somewhere in MN, ND, WI, or even SD
Mauser98

Postby shooter115 on Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:52 pm

Wish I could help you out, but I don't need any 9mm bullets. While I commend you for your integrity, I say slander away. It might save some others here some grief on future dealings.

Call me a dick or whatever, but anyone who commits to a deal then just fades into obscurity deserves to be called out on it.

Hopefully it works out okay for you. I know you've done everything possible to be labeled as one of the "good guys" around here. Sucks to see you get crapped on like this.
shooter115

Postby BigDog58 on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:07 am

Mauser98 wrote:I sent you an email from the last post regarding this. My offer still stands. Let me know.

Sent from somewhere in MN, ND, WI, or even SD

I'm sorry but I am unable to locate your message. If you can call me tomorrow (later today) or PM me I can work with you. I appreciate your understanding. These backouts, have really thrown me for a loop and I am scrambling to get everything back on track.

Jim

952-928-9352 After 9:30 am please
NRA RSO

BigDog58

Next

Return to Deals and Group Buys