Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta UPDATE: 3-23-16

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta UPDATE: 3-23-16

Postby BigDog58 on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:19 pm

Finally, They have shipped the following.

9mm 115gr
.400 180 gr
.452 230 gr

I don't presently know quantities, but I will update this post as soon as they arrive and I can get quantities verified. I will then contact each person when their COMPLETED order is ready. Completed orders will get first preference as it will be a nightmare trying to keep records of who got a partial order and what exactly they received.

Just a note, I know everyone has been waiting patiently and I appreciate it. However, I am on a tight time frame to get this shipment distributed (as soon as it arrives) because I am having hip replacement surgery on Tue Dec. 3, 2013 and will be unable to distribute anything after Sunday Dec 1, 2013 as I will be getting everything in order for my surgery and then incapicitated for at least several weeks afterward. I'll do my best to get them out to everyone as soon as they arrive, so I won't be sitting on them while I recover. I'm very sorry if this inconveniences anyone, I did not expect these two issues to conflict.
Last edited by BigDog58 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta

Postby ZardozCZ on Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:00 pm

What's up with this? Any way to cancel and get refund? This is outrageously overlong.
ZardozCZ

Re: Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta

Postby cobb on Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:31 pm

Unlocked to facilitate updates and progress with the group buy.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby Evad on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:23 pm

cobb wrote:Unlocked to facilitate updates and progress with the group buy.

While I agree (and have a vested interest) in communication...did we need another thread on this? Or is the one from Sam gone? Didn't look.
Evad

Postby ttousi on Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:31 pm

It has been stipulated that bigdog only post in the two named threads. Simply another option. I would suggest that affected parties choose one thread and stick to it. Both are open.
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby Evad on Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:28 pm

Works for me, just trying to keep things easy.
Evad

Postby BigDog58 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:05 pm

To ALL PD Group Buy Members, if you did not receive your order or only a portion of your order (none accoring to my current rtecords) please contact me directly at my email adrress (below). I will need the following information. If I do not reply within 24 hrs please send again, as some email addresses are for some reason going to spam and I do not want to miss anyone. I need the info below, the amount is only for me confirming my records are correct as there were some changes when people backed out and others took up the slack.

I'm sorry these group buys went bad. I can only promise that you WILL get a refund. It is going to take me quite a while to make it right, but it WILL be done. I plan to refund in the order I received funds, oldest first.

Info Needed:

Username
Real Name
Mailing Address
Phone Number (if you choose)
Amount Owed $

Please send to

BigDog58@gmail.com

Please send as soon as possible. I'm sure amny of you know what's going 0n by now. I'm sorry it turned out this way, but you will not lose a penny. If I'm banned before I can complete the refunds, OldmanFCSA can tell you what forum I can be located on on!
NRA RSO

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby mrp on Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:14 pm

BigDog58 wrote: some email addresses are for some reason going to spam and I do not want to miss anyone.

Then make it a point to check your spam folder.
mrp

Postby Evad on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:56 am

For those not following both threads:

BigDog58 wrote:Tomorrow, another member is getting part of his shipment that I was trying to hold until the entire shipment in to prevent a nightmare in record keeping. He will also see copies of the original orders, placed April 30,2013 & May 22, 2013.

For the record. I am the member mentioned above. I emailed Jim with all details when this thread popped up and he came in and asked for contact info, etc. After a couple emails, he called me tonight to confirm tomorrow. I am pretty sure I have more skin in this than anyone, so I will be happy to see some resolution. Jim has my partial order, and is also taking something out of his reloading inventory to cover part of the rest (not what I ordered, but something that will be satisfactory to me). I do have an email from him about the partial order from before his surgery, but I wasn't in a hurry and wanted the whole thing or I would have had it by now. After tomorrow's exchange I will be in the neighborhood others are in financially. So, take it for what you will...but I will feel comforted seeing him doing what he is saying. Thankfully, I spent nothing I couldn't afford to go without for a while, I put food and bills first. I hope you are all in the same boat.

Should something go wrong, I will update. When it goes as planned, I will update. I have to doubt anything will go wrong at this point.
Evad

Postby BigDog58 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:56 pm

For those involved in the pd group buys. I need you info for the purposes of being able to mail you a Cashiers Check once I've managed to put your funds together. The funds will be certified, made out to your name. Some involved, I only have your username and possibly your first name. I simply don't want any further mistakes. I will be repaying in the order of oldest owed to newest, that is the fairest way I know how to do it. Each of you has my complete contact information in the original message I sent you about your order in the group buys. I only prefer email because I have a specific folder setup and it case the should the moderators decide to enforce my
banning before I can complete all refunds, I still have a way to get in touch with you. If that occurs, I am on other MN Gun forums using the same user name. I will not be hiding from anyone and will deal with this as best I can. Life will go on.
NRA RSO

BigDog58

Postby Eleanor08 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Jim, I sent you my info Sunday night, maybe it was Saturday night. Anyways, I haven't heard back from you.
Eleanor08

Postby BigDog58 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:11 pm

Eleanor08 wrote:Jim, I sent you my info Sunday night, maybe it was Saturday night. Anyways, I haven't heard back from you.

Please PM me your email address so I can scan my spam folder and see if I can find it. Make sure you are sending it to

BigDog58@gmail.com. case doesn't matter, I just do it to emphasize the names to make it easier for people to get it correct.

I will check it as soon as I get up tomorrow morning. I might be taking a friend (edited to protect a board members privacy)to the hospital for one of his cancer treatments. I'm waiting on his text now to let me know if he needs me. If he does it will be tomorrow afternoon or evening, before I'll be able to search my folder. Thank you for letting me know, I've answered every person that I have received their email. Feel free to call if need be and I'll get to the bottom of the email problem. The evenings are best for me, as I'm having therapy numerous times a week mixed with doctors appointments and I'm never certain what time I'll be here during the day. After 6:00pm, most days, I'm usually home.

Thanks again,

Jim
NRA RSO

BigDog58

Postby MarkL on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:43 am

Thought I'd post that I just received an email from Jim that the balance of what is owed to me is on it's way.

Thank you Jim for being responsible for the debt.
MarkL

Postby fabb600 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:56 pm

Email sent and PM as well.
fabb600

Postby BigDog58 on Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:53 pm

fabb600 wrote:Email sent and PM as well.

Got them and have relied to email will reply to PM shortly. Thank you for sending the info I needed.
NRA RSO

BigDog58

Next

Return to Deals and Group Buys