Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta UPDATE: 3-23-16

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Re: Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta

Postby BigDog58 on Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:31 pm

I'm still paying people as quickly as possible. But being on a fixed income has kept it slow. It will take a long time, but it will get done. Evad, you said to put you at the end of the list, and I have not forgotten anyone. I was able to send fabb part of what he is owed and I hope to get the balance to him soon. I am still paying bills for my hip surgery from 2 years ago, as well as being in a payment plan with the tax people. I've repaid several people, but the remaining people are the ones with larger balances, and it takes me longer. For the purpose of keeping each persons privacy, I have not posted their details here. I am going down the list and repaying as quickly as possible.

I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby Yourcfi on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:57 am

Jim,

I am sorry that you are still fighting with the state. You are a good guy and a friend, I know you will do your best and make it right by everyone. Please put me last on the list, I am in no hurry to be paid back. Just glad you are up and mobile again and the surgery was a success.
Yourcfi

Postby Evad on Thu Dec 17, 2015 1:23 pm

BigDog58 wrote:I'm still paying people as quickly as possible. But being on a fixed income has kept it slow. It will take a long time, but it will get done. Evad, you said to put you at the end of the list, and I have not forgotten anyone. I was able to send fabb part of what he is owed and I hope to get the balance to him soon. I am still paying bills for my hip surgery from 2 years ago, as well as being in a payment plan with the tax people. I've repaid several people, but the remaining people are the ones with larger balances, and it takes me longer. For the purpose of keeping each persons privacy, I have not posted their details here. I am going down the list and repaying as quickly as possible.

I appreciate everyone's patience and understanding.

I'm not starving. Just don't forget me.
Evad

Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta

Postby ZardozCZ on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:59 pm

Thanks for the update.. Happy Holidays.
ZardozCZ

Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta

Postby ZardozCZ on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:14 am

How's it going Jim?
ZardozCZ

Postby BigDog58 on Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:16 pm

UPDATE: 3-11-2016

I am finally able to accelerate refunds to those owed. I have sent PM's, and or Email's (depending on what contact information I have for each person owed) to confirm your current mailing address. My goal, is to have ALL Refunds completed within the next 4 to 6 weeks.

I'm sorry this has taken so long, and I truly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding of my situation. I'm very sorry that all of you suffered because of my problems. As I originally stated, each of you would get your money refunded. I have already refunded or settled with a majority of those people owed. So far I have been unable to get into contact with two people involved, with the contact information I have from them. Some included only their User Name, but no email address, no phone number etc... I have sent them PM's but received no reply as of yet. They show no activity on this forum for quite some time. If or when they contact me, their refunds will be issued ASAP. As I have done since the Group Buy began, I have not shared anyone's information, so that i could assure their privacy. I will not change this procedure, unless directed to do so, by the person involved.

If you are involved in this issue, and have not been contacted by me, please contact me as soon as possible so that I can make arrangements to get your funds to you.

I am mailing each persons refund. I am using Cashier's Checks (Certified Funds) drawn from my Credit Union. I'm doing this so I have a record of payment and to assure none of you have ANY trouble, nor issues, with cashing the check. Everyone involved was provided my contact phone numbers (Home and Cell) as well as my email address and home address, when all of this began.

Please PM or email me directly. My email is BigDog58 at gmail.com

Thank you again,

Jim
NRA RSO

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta UPDATE: 3-11-16

Postby ZardozCZ on Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:52 pm

Thank you Jim, I've received my funds complete and am sorry this happened to all of us. You're a stand up man to handle this so well and I appreciate your actions.
ZardozCZ

Re: Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta UPDATE: 3-11-16

Postby MnHornet on Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:41 pm

Got my check today, thanks Jim.
Proud to be Deplorable.
MnHornet

Re: Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta UPDATE: 3-23-16

Postby BigDog58 on Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:43 am

I just wanted to update those involved. I have contacted everyone I have on my list. If I have somehow missed you, or you have not yet received a PM or Email from me please contact me ASAP.

I have mailed all but 3 refunds. One, I will deliver personally since he is a neighbor and friend, and we have discussed it. He will be getting his refund next week (I'm down with a bad cold at the moment and do NOT want to spread it to anyone else.

The second person still owed, has spoken with me and I am awaiting his mailing address, as he moved out of state since all of this began. As soon as I receive his new mailing address, I will get his check mailed. I am mailing the third persons refund later today and i hope he receives it by Saturday or Monday at the latest.

Once I know all have received their refunds, I will make a final post on this thread. I am sorry it has taken me so long, and I truly appreciate everyone's patience and understanding. I know this fiasco totally EFFE'd my reputation here, and that was the LAST thing I wanted to happen. I'm just happy that this is almost over, and then will be able to relax a bit and get on with the daily rigors of life.

As just a side note, Seismic Sam HAS been fully refunded (others offered to accept their refunds last and I complied). I know I did not handle this as well as i should have. I take the full blame for this, and I hope those involved, can forgive me. I just hope I am allowed to remain on this forum after everyone is made whole again. I will work hard to rebuild my destroyed reputation, and help others in the sport I love, Shooting.

Jim

As I said, if you have not heard from me, check your PM box and or spam folder in your email. Or Email me @ BigDog58 at gmail.com or Call, everyone involved was given my home phone number and address.
NRA RSO

BigDog58

Postby OldmanFCSA on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:24 am

And Jim has repaid me for all I had given him, and I know I had the largest outlay of all. Not with this bullet buy which Precision Delta did not handle well with their end of the business arrangement, but with other purchases Jim requested of my stuff with a long-term repayment plan. I also made a low-profile precision rear machine rest from steel for his use, he used my Ransom front machine rest while using my State Arms rifle. (For those who do not understand my arrangement with him, just understand my driving privileges are medically restricted and Jim drives me to my 50BMG match competitions. For this, I allow him to use one of my rifles and ammo.)

SSam made derogatory statements to me which I tried to ignore, and succeeded on most jabs, but my bill was 10X what he thought his massive bill was, and I thoroughly trusted Jim and his wife would pay me back when they could, which happened last Thursday in its entirety.

A Moderator here severely criticized me on my choice of friends, let's just say I don't develop friends based on strangers recommendations, but by personal interactions and Jim was a trustworthy friend who was caught up in a bad situation he didn't know at first how to answer. I will say that that Moderator will never be my friend and the un-truths that he stated were uncalled for.

But now lets put all of this behind us, accept Jim back into the fold, and get on with supporting and developing this Forum to be the best in Minnesota, with members from other states assisting, because we care.

Jim and I have discussed future Group Buys with Jim stating he would NEVER EVER volunteer to do another. I stated that I might do one later this year for powder and primers to erase the HazMat charge (paid by distributor upon large order) and reduce shipping cost which one of my distributors has done for me in the past. This company has given me good rates in the past with my last primer order of 70K of primers averaging about $17 per thousand. I typically like to order 300 pounds of powder at a time for best discounts, which brings the average down under $18 per pound currently. Whether I do this Group Buy thru this Forum or another remains to be determined.

Anyway, let's forgive Jim and accept him back - he has recovered from a bad financial situation best he could, repaid almost all (exceptions noted in his prior posting and for good reasons), Lock or Delete this Topic, and get back to shooting small groups.

Thank you all for your understanding and for your support.
OldmanFCSA

Postby wasfuzz on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:10 pm

Even though I had no horse in this race, I followed this. I truly believe Jim did not enter into this situation believing he was going to pull the wool over anyone's eyes. Having dealt with IRS and MN IRS I can understand what happened. Jim thanks for taking care of this in a responsible manner and I am pleased to call you a friend 8-)
ONE* Training LLC - Mapleton, MN
Offering Training in;
NRA Basic Pistol
MN DPS/ BCA Approved Conceal Carry
WI,IA Conceal Carry
NRA LE Firearms Instructor & LEO HR 218 Training
MN DNR Hunter Safety
ASP Expandable Baton
wasfuzz

Postby ttousi on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:57 pm

If anyone has not been repaid contact me
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Previous

Return to Deals and Group Buys