Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta UPDATE: 3-23-16

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Re: Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta

Postby MarkL on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Received the final payment today from Jim.
It would seem that Jim will honor his word and make it right with all involved.
MarkL

Postby cobb on Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:39 pm

It has been several weeks and hopefully everything has been made right.
If you are in on this group buy and are still experiencing issues, please PM one of the moderators with details.

Be Safe,
cobb
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby fabb600 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:50 pm

This thread will stay open though correct?
fabb600

Postby OldmanFCSA on Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:36 pm

I know that Jim is working on resolving the issues of this Group Buy. It may take time, but he is working it.
I also hope this topic stays open until all has been resolved.

Group Buy's are a sore subject now - several have expressed interest in other buys, one for "brass-picker-uppers" worked out very well.
Hopefully we as a Group and a Forum can get past this and once again do Group Buys in a more relaxed manner.
OldmanFCSA

Postby karlobag on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:33 am

Group Buy's are a sore subject now - several have expressed interest in other buys, one for "brass-picker-uppers" worked out very well.
Hopefully we as a Group and a Forum can get past this and once again do Group Buys in a more relaxed manner.

+ 1 on that!!!!!!

Also, Jim is a good guy. I am sure he will work his darnedest to make this all right for folks!
NRA Life Member
NRA RSO

"There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers
karlobag

Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta

Postby Evad on Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:49 am

OldmanFCSA wrote:I know that Jim is working on resolving the issues of this Group Buy. It may take time, but he is working it.

Agreed. Keep it open. Jim is showing the effort in my opinion. He is going to need a little time to finish I'm sure.

It is nice to see the pitchforks and torches are put away.
Evad

Postby qualcorp on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:55 pm

Evad wrote:
OldmanFCSA wrote:I know that Jim is working on resolving the issues of this Group Buy. It may take time, but he is working it.

Agreed. Keep it open. Jim is showing the effort in my opinion. He is going to need a little time to finish I'm sure.

It is nice to see the pitchforks and torches are put away.

Someone Get a Rope! .... one of the most generous men I've come across in this forum of, in general all good peoples.(can I say that :? ) by all means keep it open to the end. 8-)
" I know the voices aren't real but they have some good ideas"

“Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
qualcorp

Postby cobb on Wed May 07, 2014 12:40 pm

DigDog58 is not banned from this forum and has full use of PM's and can update the PD group buy thread.
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING

cobb

Postby Pat Cannon on Wed May 07, 2014 1:21 pm

cobb wrote:DigDog58 is not banned from this forum and has full use of PM's and can update the PD group buy thread.

So now you're just designating who's not banned? ;)
Pat Cannon

Postby cobb on Wed May 07, 2014 3:11 pm

No Pat, what I am clarifying is that there are still members out there that got took on this group buy, they have contacted me and said so.
I wanted to clarify that BigDog58 has posting access and PM access, so that cannot be used as an excuse for not contacting these members to make things right.

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING

cobb

Postby fabb600 on Thu May 08, 2014 5:42 pm

I think most/all of us have sent him our e-mail and contact info as well so that should be another way to reach us. Hopefully everything gets fixed in the end - maybe this year I'm hoping for myself! I'm choosing patience.
fabb600

Postby BigDog58 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:25 pm

I said I would post an update when I had more information about our situation with the state.

I lost my courtesy review (only one permitted in a lifetime according to the state people). It appears they will continue garnishing my wife's wages through at least the end of November, possibly December if late fees are incurred.

This has caused us to be late with nearly every bill we have, including my medical bills. As soon as the state is satisfied and our income has returned to normal, EVERYONE (including Sam Neatherly) will be fully reimbursed. I'm sorry this has occurred and it caused anyone grief, for my troubles. I truly appreciate those that understand my situation and are being patient. I know my word isn't worth much in this forum, but I have everyone's info, and as soon as the state stops the garnishment, each of you will be paid fully. All of you have my phone numbers, as well as my home address and email address. Feel free to contact me, I only ask that if you call, please do so between 10:00 am & 10:00 pm so that you don't wake my wife. She works many long hours and because of her mother's age and health conditions, she can't simply turn off the ringer on the phone, in case of emergency. You can also contact me via PM here or on MNGunsite. I have been instructed to limit my posting here to information relevant to the group buy, and all postings with only be on this thread.

Again, I'm truly sorry this occurred and that many of you are affected by my problems.

Jim
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Postby Evad on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:36 pm

Not that I have been around here...but I thought of this and wanted to check in. Seems the above is Jim's last post on the forum.

Is that bad news?
Evad

Postby farmerj on Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:58 pm

Evad wrote:Not that I have been around here...but I thought of this and wanted to check in. Seems the above is Jim's last post on the forum.

Is that bad news?

ya blame him?
We reap what we sow. In our case, we have sown our government.
Current moon phase
farmerj

Location: The edge of the universe in the vertex of time on the space continuum of confusion

Bullet Group Buy Precision Delta

Postby ZardozCZ on Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:15 pm

His issues with the state reportedly continue for now. He hasn't had new news, so as stated he hasn't updated, as there's no change in his predicament.
ZardozCZ

PreviousNext

Return to Deals and Group Buys