Uplula universal pistol mag loader

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Uplula universal pistol mag loader

Postby ttousi on Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:18 pm

Posted at shooting safely..........which is down

Uplula mag loader...........universal pistol mag loader.
eguns has about 100 in stock roughly 30.00 apiece including shipping.

Last time I checked plblark wanted 1......any one else respond that I am not aware of?

I will be ordering early next week if any are interested PM or post
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Re: Uplula universal pistol mag loader

Postby Srigs on Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:14 am

Me please!

If you need funds before hand let me know I can run on over.
Srigs,

http://www.sideguardholsters.com
http://www.sideguardholsters.com/blog

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.
Srigs

Postby onebohemian on Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:25 am

In response to this same thread over at Phorvick's place, I posted the following yesterday. I don't want to step on ttousi's toes, and as someone else posted yesterday, Midway is currently listing these as out-of-stock, but in the interests of a better possible deal, here goes.

"Via Midway with the dealer discount, price is $21.63 per unit. Ordering five causes $7.30 shipping, so $23.09 per unit. Ordering 10 of them would put the price with shipping at 22.47 per unit."

As posted above, Midway currently shows that they are out of stock but that backorder is o.k. No guarantees when the products would show up. The eguns deal ttousi posted gets you the product asap, but you pay a little more for that as well. So, I'm just guaging interest right now. No promises that I'm going to be placing an order at this point. As a group, we can decide what everyone wants to do and then go from there.

By the way, I plan on ordering two of these, so with ttousi, pblark and srigs, we'd already be at 5.

Thanks,
Mark

"Edited to remove prohibited content."(2009).

"It turns out that what you have is less important than what you do with it." (In honor of 'Goalie,' 2013).
onebohemian

Postby plblark on Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:32 am

I'm willing to coordinate it if you like. I can also handle distribution for the non Downtown folks.
private or small grou permit classes available
"I'll take a huge order of fiscal responsibility, a side of small government, hold the religion please. " Paraphrase from Tamara K
RIP 1911Fan
plblark

Postby pastorpaul on Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:45 am

as i responded on shooting safely, i'm in for one. immediate delivery is not of prime importance. my thumbs are still working. i just know i want one. i can get funds to whoever, whenever and wherever, as desired. thanx.
j in J - pp

polish by heritage; american by birth; patriot by conviction; saved by grace through faith in Christ!
pastorpaul

Postby ttousi on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:21 am

I vote for the Midway .............no hurry here
plblark to coordinate / order if no objections.........

So far:

ttousi 2
plblark 1
1 bohem 2
srigs 1
ppaul 1

make sense?
added
Joe H 1
MN Permit Instructor
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby plblark on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:29 am

Here's what onebohemian proposed on shootingsafely:
[...] I'd place the order if you put it together with money up front this time. I'd really just need checks mailed to me so I know there's a committment on each buyer's behalf. When the product arrives, I could handle distributing to those buyers downtown Mpls, but I'd rather have you take care of the suburb guys, to the extent there are any. Everybody who places an order has to acknowledge that they understand Midway is currently out of stock so this would be a backordered deal. I'd pass on to you the link from Midway so that you can watch the orders status as well and then report any updates needed. Typically though, Midway simply tells us the order is on back-order, and then when the product is ready to ship, it sends one follow-up email stating the product just went out the door.
"I'll take a huge order of fiscal responsibility, a side of small government, hold the religion please. " Paraphrase from Tamara K
RIP 1911Fan
plblark

Postby onebohemian on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:30 am

I'll place the order as soon as Plblark says it's ripe. Because we just all migrated to this new forum, and we've got some confusion caused by the duplicate post for this over at shootingsafely, why don't we at least hold off on placing the order until early next week. Such will give the other members a chance to see this topic over the weekend and reply if they choose.

BTW, I'm going to try to go over now to the duplicate post at shootingsafely and place a link there back to here so we direct everyone to list their "orders" only here.

Thanks,
Mark

"Edited to remove prohibited content."(2009).

"It turns out that what you have is less important than what you do with it." (In honor of 'Goalie,' 2013).
onebohemian

Postby ttousi on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:49 am

Works for me Any others interested....post here

thanks
MN Permit Instructor
DNR FAS Instructor

ttousi

Postby JoeH on Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:37 am

I'll take one, too.
JoeH

Postby pastorpaul on Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:22 pm

pm me with a full name and address to mail the check and an amount. i can get the check out whenever you need it. thanx.
j in J - pp

polish by heritage; american by birth; patriot by conviction; saved by grace through faith in Christ!
pastorpaul

Postby plblark on Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:57 pm

OK, here's the deal.

The buy is going to happen, the only question is how many total quantity. Let's go with this:

Send me $23 for each unit you want ($23 for one, $46 for 2, etc) I won't sweat it they end up at $23.09 if you don't sweat it if they end up at $22.47. I'll cover it either way.

I'll PM those in this thread my address.
Let's give it a week for orders and interest to get in. Say Thursday the 2nd of August at Midnight.
I'll put the final list together at Start of Day on Friday the 3rd of August for confirmation of quantities and etc. We'll order what's on the list at midnight Friday the 3rd of August. The order will go in once all checks are in. If your check is not in on Tuesday the 7th of August, you won't be on the buy.

Make sense?

Send me your checks as soon as you post your quantity please.
RIP 1911Fan
plblark

Postby 101CombatVet on Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:19 pm

do you accept paypal???
S&W M&P .40, 9c

www.mp-pistol.com

We dont need gun control we need bullet control-Chris Rock
101CombatVet

Postby brauchma on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:11 pm

How nice are they? Anybody use them before? I might take 2...one for me and one for my wife...wait...2 for her so she can load my mags quicker! 8-) Just kidding...

I might take 2...fill me in on how awesome they are first!
"Owning a gun doesn't make one a gunfighter any more that owning a Stradivarius violin makes one a concert violinist" - Col. Jeff Cooper

I think the gene pool needs more chlorine
brauchma

Postby plblark on Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:25 am

101CombatVet wrote:do you accept paypal???

Yes, If I have to. It slows the process down to get the money out but in a pinch :-)
RIP 1911Fan
plblark

Next

Return to Deals and Group Buys