XLR Element Chassis GB

Post deals you find and organize group buys

XLR Element Chassis GB

Postby AIM_2014 on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:50 pm

For those of you wanting a new stock/ chassis on your bolt action rifle but don't want to shell out $800+ on a nice system, I am putting out a group buy for the XLR Element Chassis with the Tac Lite buttstock.

This system retails for $595.00 and I am setting up the group buy for $500.00. You can also add the folding mechanism on the stock for an additional $110.00.

So for $610.00+ shipping you can have a folding chassis system for your bolt action rifle. The Tac Lite stock adjusts for length of pull and cheek height.

Here is the chassis system: http://www.xlrindustries.com/Element-chassis.html

A minimum of 5 people need to get in on the group buy in order for this to happen.
AIM_2014

Re: XLR Element Chassis GB

Postby Scratch on Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:32 pm

I also have an XLR chassis and I love it. Kyle does some great work, and these chassis bolt right in. I would suggest getting the folder mechanism as it's hard to clean with that cheek riser in the way.
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Re: XLR Element Chassis GB

Postby AIM_2014 on Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:24 am

Scratch wrote:I also have an XLR chassis and I love it. Kyle does some great work, and these chassis bolt right in. I would suggest getting the folder mechanism as it's hard to clean with that cheek riser in the way.

And it also means you don't need such a long rifle case :D
AIM_2014

Return to Deals and Group Buys