Some Midway Competition Range Bags on Clearance $33.98

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Some Midway Competition Range Bags on Clearance $33.98

Postby karlobag on Wed May 10, 2017 2:21 pm

Only Jungle Camo, Digital Woodland Camo, and Desert Camo are on the clearance price of $33.98 each.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/575686/midwayusa-competition-range-bag-system?cm_mmc=pe_weekly-_-supersonic-_-musa_mil_camo_range_bags-_-20170510

That is a very good price on a very good bag, even if you have to go full tactical mall ninja camo......
NRA Life Member
NRA RSO

"There are three kinds of men: The ones that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves." -- Will Rogers
karlobag

Re: Some Midway Competition Range Bags on Clearance $33.98

Postby Scratch on Wed May 10, 2017 2:43 pm

karlobag wrote:Only Jungle Camo, Digital Woodland Camo, and Desert Camo are on the clearance price of $33.98 each.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/575686/midwayusa-competition-range-bag-system?cm_mmc=pe_weekly-_-supersonic-_-musa_mil_camo_range_bags-_-20170510

That is a very good price on a very good bag, even if you have to go full tactical mall ninja camo......

I have the same bag (in ODG) and love it! But I was using it as a front rest once and the muzzle blast ripped a pocket open.

Thanks for the heads up! A desert camo one is being ordered!

I don't care what color it is....
Last edited by Scratch on Wed May 10, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Postby george on Wed May 10, 2017 4:10 pm

Thanks, I see I did get the email but may have missed it without you mentioning it. I blew mine up Monday with my Bionary BFS lll on
my SBR. Dumped a 20 rounder and took out the top and full side along with contents from the flash, It was fun but I still feel the loss.
Anyway, thanks and ordered a new.
"If the personal freedoms guaranteed by the Constitution inhibit the government's ability to govern the people, we should look to limit those guarantees."
-- President Bill Clinton, August 12, 1993
george

Postby shooter115 on Wed May 10, 2017 4:44 pm

That's a lot of bag for $34. I've been dragging mine around matches for years without skipping a beat. I've had that thing loaded so heavy it was difficult to pick up.
shooter115

Postby Scratch on Wed May 10, 2017 7:13 pm

Here's a little trick to save a little money on shipping with Midway...
As you can see, the shipping on this bag is 12.39 bringing my grand total to 46.37.

But if you do a search for items with free shipping, then sort by price low to high, you might find a little something you could use, and save some shipping costs also!

Here I found a spork for 1.99, but because it has free shipping, it brought my total shipping cost down to 6.60, and brought my grand total to 42.57!
So I got a little extra goodie, and saved 3.80!
01 FFL in Hudson Wisconsin
Scratch

Return to Deals and Group Buys