Vortex Razor Spotting scope 20x60x85 HD ($1012 @ Midway)

Post deals you find and organize group buys

Vortex Razor Spotting scope 20x60x85 HD ($1012 @ Midway)

Postby VMAX97 on Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:57 pm

Looks like Vortex came out with a new 27x60x85 Spotting scope and are dumping their older model. I had been waiting for a deal to buy a really good spotting scope and this is the best one I have seen. They are also throwing in their Pro GT Tripod so that sweetens the deal plus free shipping from Midway. Still pricey but a heck of a deal.

I checked the other resellers (Optics planet, Bass Pro since they bought Eagle Optics and Cabelas as a control group) and Midway had the best deal that I found.

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/95021 ... ope-950213
User avatar
VMAX97
 
Posts: 111 [View]
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Prior Lake

Re: Vortex Razor Spotting scope 20x60x85 HD ($1012 @ Midway)

Postby unfitmother on Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Thanks for posting this!

If anyone is looking for a little less scope but still wants a great deal, check this out: Vortex Razor HD 16-48x65 $700, no tripod though.

Cabela's also has the Viper HD 20-60x80 for $600 in-store.
Semper Gumby
unfitmother
 
Posts: 225 [View]
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:05 am
Location: Idaho

Re: Vortex Razor Spotting scope 20x60x85 HD ($1012 @ Midway)

Postby VMAX97 on Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:42 am

Price dropped to $944 at Midway for the Razor HD
User avatar
VMAX97
 
Posts: 111 [View]
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Prior Lake

Re: Vortex Razor Spotting scope 20x60x85 HD ($1012 @ Midway)

Postby grimbeaver on Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:59 am

The Viper models were heavily discounted last Black Friday. Kind of wishing I had bought one. The Razor is out of my price range for how much use it would get.
grimbeaver
 
Posts: 726 [View]
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:50 am

Re: Vortex Razor Spotting scope 20x60x85 HD ($1012 @ Midway)

Postby VMAX97 on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:44 pm

grimbeaver wrote:The Viper models were heavily discounted last Black Friday. Kind of wishing I had bought one. The Razor is out of my price range for how much use it would get.

Another price drop to $875, I just printed the return slip for my first one, have not opened the box, so easy return.
User avatar
VMAX97
 
Posts: 111 [View]
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Prior Lake

Re: Vortex Razor Spotting scope 20x60x85 HD ($1012 @ Midway)

Postby Ghost on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:36 pm

VMAX97 wrote:
grimbeaver wrote:The Viper models were heavily discounted last Black Friday. Kind of wishing I had bought one. The Razor is out of my price range for how much use it would get.

Another price drop to $875, I just printed the return slip for my first one, have not opened the box, so easy return.

Wont they price adjust?
User avatar
Ghost
 
Posts: 5044 [View]
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 pm

Re: Vortex Razor Spotting scope 20x60x85 HD ($1012 @ Midway)

Postby VMAX97 on Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:10 pm

Ghost wrote:
VMAX97 wrote:
grimbeaver wrote:The Viper models were heavily discounted last Black Friday. Kind of wishing I had bought one. The Razor is out of my price range for how much use it would get.

Another price drop to $875, I just printed the return slip for my first one, have not opened the box, so easy return.

Wont they price adjust?


They will not price adjust, I called them to ask, I still save money with the shipping costs and I had to return two items anyway.
User avatar
VMAX97
 
Posts: 111 [View]
Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Location: Prior Lake


Return to Deals and Group Buys

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron