Page Count Problems

Please read the rules before posting

Page Count Problems

Postby Ironbear on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:04 am

On occasion, I see topics on the Board Index list, that show several pages of posts. When I click to the topic, it shows only 1 page of 1, and I am unable to access previous pages. I've tried clearing cache, cookies, etc. and the problem persists. Am I missing something or doing something wrong???

Also a suggestion, maybe a "Forum Problems" section might be appropriate as "The Rules & Announcements" section doesn't seem quite appropriate, but is where problems are ending up.

Thanks
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Re: Page Count Problems

Postby rucker on Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:11 am

Ironbear wrote:On occasion, I see topics on the Board Index list, that show several pages of posts. When I click to the topic, it shows only 1 page of 1, and I am unable to access previous pages. I've tried clearing cache, cookies, etc. and the problem persists. Am I missing something or doing something wrong???

Also a suggestion, maybe a "Forum Problems" section might be appropriate as "The Rules & Announcements" section doesn't seem quite appropriate, but is where problems are ending up.

Thanks

Do you have a particular topic as an example?
rucker

Postby Ironbear on Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:37 am

rucker wrote:Do you have a particular topic as an example?
Nevermind, I figured it out. In "Board Preferences - Edit Display Properties", there is a setting called "Display posts from previous days;" If you set a time in there, not only will it not display older posts, it won't even let you see them! :roll:
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby rucker on Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:39 am

Ironbear wrote:
rucker wrote:Do you have a particular topic as an example?
Nevermind, I figured it out. In "Board Preferences - Edit Display Properties", there is a setting called "Display posts from previous days;" If you set a time in there, not only will it not display older posts, it won't even let you see them! :roll:

Well I'm glad you figured it out! I have to be honest, I have no idea what a large percentage of the options do :oops:
rucker

Return to The Rules, Announcements & Support