Facebook

Please read the rules before posting

Re: Facebook

Postby JTHubred on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 pm

tman wrote:Just a reminder to the Facebook Noobs, You are NOT required to play mafia wars, farmville, or farkle. I will ignore your requests to join your mob or help raise an effing barn.

If this crap bothers you, too, you can ignore all the freakin' game feeds fairly easily as they enter your feed...

While that is effective it lasts only so long as it takes for a friend to find a new incredibly annoying game. Spoken from an EX-gamer, free at last :D .
I learn more from mistakes than from success, though given the option I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison
JTHubred

Postby JTHubred on Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 pm

MNGuntalk friend #115
I learn more from mistakes than from success, though given the option I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison
JTHubred

Postby macphisto on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:09 pm

justaguy makes his triumphant return to the internet and now I have to be FB friends with all of you? This is nuts.
macphisto

Postby infidel on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 pm

justaguy wrote:And what the ****? The other day I sent out probably 100 requests and only got 10 back. You pricks that refused me (like that prick Terry with BLD) are pissing me off. Then on top of that I notice that some the people I used to be close friends (Blark, dont make me track you down at an event like I did last time) with unfriended me? I only have 55 Facebook friends do you know how that makes me look? Even that prick Terry has 312, all of which are close personal family and friends according to him.

Your avatar scared me.
“If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.” - John Ashley

Disclaimer: Do not assume from this post, that I either agree or disagree with any other issue brought up in this thread.
infidel

Postby justaguy on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 pm

infidel wrote:
justaguy wrote:And what the ****? The other day I sent out probably 100 requests and only got 10 back. You pricks that refused me (like that prick Terry with BLD) are pissing me off. Then on top of that I notice that some the people I used to be close friends (Blark, dont make me track you down at an event like I did last time) with unfriended me? I only have 55 Facebook friends do you know how that makes me look? Even that prick Terry has 312, all of which are close personal family and friends according to him.

Your avatar scared me.

If it means more facebook friends I'll change it to puppies.
WWTNSTKBLD
(What Would The Navy SEALs That Killed Bin Laden Do)
justaguy

Postby stesch_s10 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 pm

I honestly thought you were trying to hook up with me.. I am new here within the last few months and all of a sudden I get an invite on facebook for a guy sitting naked with guns asking to be my "friend"....

If I had Chris Hansen's number on hand I would have called him and set up a sting operation.. Now that I know who the HELL you are.. I will accept.

Your Welcome
stesch_s10

Postby justaguy on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:42 pm

WWTNSTKBLD
justaguy

Postby justaguy on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:47 pm

stesch_s10 wrote:I honestly thought you were trying to hook up with me.. I am new here within the last few months and all of a sudden I get an invite on facebook for a guy sitting naked with guns asking to be my "friend"....

If I had Chris Hansen's number on hand I would have called him and set up a sting operation.. Now that I know who the HELL you are.. I will accept.

Your Welcome

This is why I love MGT.
WWTNSTKBLD
justaguy

Postby Thunder71 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:50 pm

That was awesome :D :shock:
Thunder71

Postby justaguy on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:56 pm

justaguy wrote:Image

This is my new profile can we be friends now?
WWTNSTKBLD
justaguy

Postby TH3180 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:08 pm

infidel wrote:

Your avatar scared me.

+1000000
MrVvrroomm wrote:What time is lunch? I'm having a colonoscopy that morning at 1000. I'm sure I'll be hungry.
TH3180

Postby tman on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:52 pm

I don't DO anonymous.
Badged Thug & MN Permit to Carry Instructor
Slowly growing 1911 Glock collection. Donations accepted
tman

Postby JJ on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:54 pm

justaguy wrote:

You were right when you left, you are out of original material. But thanks for logging in today.
"a man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box." Frederick Douglass
JJ

Postby justaguy on Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:45 am

JJ wrote:
justaguy wrote:

You were right when you left, you are out of original material. But thanks for logging in today.

Its not your fault....
WWTNSTKBLD
justaguy

Previous

Return to The Rules, Announcements & Support