So, censorship is here then?

Please read the rules before posting

Re: So, censorship is here then?

Postby jac714 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Aceq2jot wrote:
jac714 wrote:
Once again I ask you for proof.

If you can prove I (or any of the current mods) have played favorites I invite you to do so, if not simply shut up about you falacious accusations.

I find it interesting that you refuse to back up any of the accusations you throw around, try answering anyone of the above questions in simple words and facts not inuendo.

Anything else I would say to you at this time would definitely be a personal attack so I will simply hit submit.

And i ask you to prove that you have not showed favoritism :o And since i brought it up it is really up to you to prove otherwise instead of dumping it on me :o

Well given that you cannot prove a negative you are asking me to do the impossible. How about you do the possible an back up just one of your slanderous, libelous and inflamatory remarks. Just one any one.
"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."

IFIA MCPPA Instructor
DNR FAS Instructor
jac714

Postby Aceq2jot on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:14 pm

[quote="jac714']
Well given that you cannot prove a negative you are asking me to do the impossible. How about you do the possible an back up just one of your slanderous, libelous and inflamatory remarks. Just one any one.[/quote]

See the mods are already launching personal attacks and are exempt :o :o :o

What more does one have to say :o :o

And i got it from the person who you told

I would not walk 5 feet to piss on him if he was on fire

Too may witnesses :roll: :roll: :roll:
Really i am your worst Nightmare, for i walk the night and the cover of darkness belongs to me :D

You cant make a pile of Dog shat smell like a rose a bunch of Roses, so why try ???
Aceq2jot

Postby ttousi on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:20 pm

Ace please take a deep breath. Thank you
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby jac714 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:30 pm

Aceq2jot wrote:[

I do not deny I said that, it is covered by the 1st amendment, I did not post it here. If you do not recognise that difference I give up. At the range I am not in Ruckers metamoriphical living room so not subject to his rules, and I am free to state my opinion of you and your behavior. You may have noticed that I will not be on the same range as you because I don't trust you behind me with a gun. Just an observation mind you.

And just to set the record strait, the statement was "I would not walk across the street to piss on his (your) dumb ass if it was on fire." If you are going to use hearsay to quote me get it right.

It sure sucks to have yoour "facts" show to not support your argument doesn't it?
"The 1911 was the design given by God to us through John M. Browning that represents the epitome of what a killing tool needs to be. It was true in 1911 and is true now."

IFIA MCPPA Instructor
DNR FAS Instructor
jac714

Postby Aceq2jot on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:43 pm

jac714 wrote:
Aceq2jot wrote:[

I do not deny I said that, it is covered by the 1st amendment, I did not post it here. If you do not recognise that difference I give up. At the range I am not in Ruckers metamoriphical living room so not subject to his rules, and I am free to state my opinion of you and your behavior. You may have noticed that I will not be on the same range as you because I don't trust you behind me with a gun. Just an observation mind you.

And just to set the record strait, the statement was "I would not walk across the street to piss on his (your) dumb ass if it was on fire." If you are going to use hearsay to quote me get it right.

It sure sucks to have yoour "facts" show to not support your argument doesn't it?

So it goes to show your are BIASED as hell and we are all playing on a slanted field :o :o :o

How can anyone expect a mod to be fair and equal when you have already proved you are biased :o :o

So that means no one on this board has to fear harassment as you are NON BIASED so as you have already shown it, who is next on your **** list ???

And if you are worried about being in front of me with a gun i would suggest buying body armour in your size :o Cause there has been many times i have been behind your arse at the range :o You go to bills in robbinsdale and are a Gold Member ;)
Really i am your worst Nightmare, for i walk the night and the cover of darkness belongs to me :D

You cant make a pile of Dog shat smell like a rose a bunch of Roses, so why try ???
Aceq2jot

Postby Widge on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:48 pm

Kindly take this crap out of my thread and somewhere else.

Thank you.
I got a fever, and the only prescription... is more cowbell!
Widge

Postby jac714 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:54 pm

Aceq2jot wrote:
jac714 wrote:

So it goes to show your are BIASED as hell and we are all playing on a slanted field :o :o :o

How can anyone expect a mod to be fair and equal when you have already proved you are biased :o :o

So that means no one on this board has to fear harassment as you are NON BIASED so as you have already shown it, who is next on your **** list ???

And if you are worried about being in front of me with a gun i would suggest buying body armour in your size :o Cause there has been many times i have been behind your arse at the range :o You go to bills in robbinsdale and are a Gold Member ;)

Wrong again, I am not nor have I ever been a Gold member of Bill's.

Just because I don't like your behavior does not mean I will not treat you fairly, do not begin to presume I will be biased as I am not and you can not prove that when acting as a mod I have allowed my personal distaste for you to come through. You will not because you cannot. Don't be so quick to decide all people will act as you think.

Your comments on my size are another unwarranted personal attack. And you suggesting I aquire some is a direct threat against my personal safety. Perhaps I should forward the text of this conversation as well as your real name to the police.

As to who is next on any type of lisr, well given that I don't have any lists involving this forum or its users that would be difficult.

IFIA MCPPA Instructor
DNR FAS Instructor
jac714

Postby jac714 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:55 pm

Widge wrote:Kindly take this crap out of my thread and somewhere else.

Thank you.

Good Point, I would prefer to not have to deal with it at all.

I'm done with it.

IFIA MCPPA Instructor
DNR FAS Instructor
jac714

Postby Aceq2jot on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:00 pm

jac714 wrote:

Thank you.

I'm done with it.

So your going to skip the obvious and prove to evey one you really are biased and that we cant expect members of the mod team to play on a level field :o

Just goes to show the point has been proven that you are going to scrutinise all of my posts and be bias :o

Aceq2jot

Postby jac714 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:02 pm

Aceq2jot wrote:
jac714 wrote:

Thank you.

I'm done with it.

So your going to skip the obvious and prove to evey one you really are biased and that we cant expect members of the mod team to play on a level field :o

Just goes to show the point has been proven that you are going to scrutinise all of my posts and be bias :o

Take it to another topic or PM if you have anything more to say.

IFIA MCPPA Instructor
DNR FAS Instructor
jac714

Postby Aceq2jot on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:06 pm

jac714 wrote:Take it to another topic or PM if you have anything more to say.

Ok buit we wont hide the fact that you are Biased which really makes you un suitable as a mod :o :o :o

But i shall take it another place as My Fellow country man asked me to :o

And we :o wont take it to PM as i want everyone to see just how you are :o
Last edited by Aceq2jot on Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aceq2jot

Postby justaguy on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:04 pm

princewally wrote: Flunked Logic 101

Trying to circumvent the bad word filter are you?
WWTNSTKBLD
(What Would The Navy SEALs That Killed Bin Laden Do)
justaguy

Postby westberg on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:07 pm

Is it safe for me to come out now................ :hide: I better get up to speed with the other mods ..... :secret:
I'll be back.
westberg

Postby rtk on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:10 pm

westberg wrote:Is it safe for me to come out now................ :hide: I better get up to speed with the other mods ..... :secret:
I'll be back.

:welcome:
The sky is falling, the sky is falling....(Chicken Little)
rtk

Postby jac714 on Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:14 pm

Sure jump in, the waters fine. :angryvillagers: :rotf:

IFIA MCPPA Instructor
DNR FAS Instructor
jac714

PreviousNext

Return to The Rules, Announcements & Support