New Theme

Please read the rules before posting

New Theme

Postby rucker on Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:43 pm

How does everyone feel about the new theme? It's much more traditional with the user profiles on the left and, for me anyways, it seems like it's a lot easier to keep track of everything. I think it's nice and clean.

I will be installing more and you will be able to choose whatever one you want in your User Control Panel.

If you want the original one back, or to choose when there are more available:

Click on "User Control Panel" in the upper right
Click on "Board Preferences"
Change the "My board style" option.
rucker

Re: New Theme

Postby brauchma on Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:53 pm

This new one is cool. The other one was bright though. I am happy, as long as the forum stays up and open. :)
"Owning a gun doesn't make one a gunfighter any more that owning a Stradivarius violin makes one a concert violinist" - Col. Jeff Cooper

I think the gene pool needs more chlorine
brauchma

Postby e5usmc on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:15 pm

this format is more in line with what I've become accustomed to...

your setup seems to be more robust than others I have seen too, more options for me to customize to my liking...

I like, I like...
e5usmc

Postby Dbl on Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:34 pm

How about some color changes to the "no new posts" "new posts" icons, both are almost the same color. Looking again the "popular versions" of the no new, and new posts are nearly identical shades of red. More separation of color helps for a quick check to see what is new on the forum. 8-)
Dbl

Postby brauchma on Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:26 am

Dbl wrote:How about some color changes to the "no new posts" "new posts" icons, both are almost the same color. Looking again the "popular versions" of the no new, and new posts are nearly identical shades of red. More separation of color helps for a quick check to see what is new on the forum. 8-)

You beat me to it. They are so similar and hard to differentiate. so...

+1
"Owning a gun doesn't make one a gunfighter any more that owning a Stradivarius violin makes one a concert violinist" - Col. Jeff Cooper

I think the gene pool needs more chlorine
brauchma

Postby tt3 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:32 am

Use the "view new posts" link in the upper right. Makes it much easier to see what you're missing.

Any thoughts on a logo yet?
tt3

Return to The Rules, Announcements & Support