Search Broken...

Please read the rules before posting

Search Broken...

Postby RobD on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm still getting this everytime I search...

Code: Select all
PhpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 242: preg_replace() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 242: preg_replace() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 242: preg_replace() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)

Anyone Else"?
Political Director - MN Gun Owners Caucus/PAC
NRA Instructor (BP, PPITH, PPOTH, Reloading, RSO)
Certified Glock Armorer - Permit to Carry Instructor - Aegis Outdoors
RobD

Re: Search Broken...

Postby Pezhead on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:02 pm

Maybe. I haven't searched in a while nut that looks kind of familiar.
Pezhead

Postby macphisto on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Yes, and what are you going to do about it? Don't bring me problems, bring me solutions.
macphisto

Postby monschman on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 pm

my page get some stuff on the header but the search function still works fine for me
monschman

Postby mrp on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:18 pm

macphisto wrote:Yes, and what are you going to do about it? Don't bring me problems, bring me solutions.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2114604
mrp

Postby gyrfalcon on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:14 pm

rucker already knows about this... the fix is to update to a newer version of php. Unfortunately doing that would break a lot of the customizations they've made to this forum.
"The problem in defense is how far you can go without destroying from within what you are trying to defend from without." -- Dwight D. Eisenhower
gyrfalcon

Postby macphisto on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:28 pm

gyrfalcon wrote:rucker already knows about this... the fix is to update to a newer version of php. Unfortunately doing that would break a lot of the customizations they've made to this forum.

Let's not kid ourselves, it all has to do with the mods' ability to read PMs.
macphisto

Postby mnglocker on Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:31 pm

I tried searching for
PhpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_content.php on line 242: preg_replace() expects parameter 4 to be long, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3510: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3511: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2914)

all it found was this thread.
-Get a rope Tuco.
What happens in the basement stays in the basement.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
mnglocker

Postby westberg on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 pm

macphisto wrote:
gyrfalcon wrote:rucker already knows about this... the fix is to update to a newer version of php. Unfortunately doing that would break a lot of the customizations they've made to this forum.

Let's not kid ourselves, it all has to do with the mods' ability to read PMs.

I thought that was a secret!! :roll:
westberg

Postby rucker on Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:48 pm

The error messages are because the version of PHP on server is too new for the version of phpBB. I need to upgrade the version of phpBB but that means all the customizations need to be redone. I've been (admittedly slowly) working on figuring it out but the Calendar doesn't seem to be compatible with the new versions of phpBB and it's an abandoned project.

So I don't know what to do at the moment. I can downgrade PHP but I have to make sure it won't break anything for the other websites on server.
rucker

Postby Tommy Gun on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:46 pm

It's not a bug. It's a feature. :geek: ;)
When you are on the horns of a dilemma, shoot the bull right between the eyes.
Tommy Gun

Return to The Rules, Announcements & Support