Member Map...

Please read the rules before posting

Re: Member Map...

Postby Squib Joe on Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:59 am

Hammer99... wrote:I'm not worried about the government getting my address and I've given it to forum members before. But I do occasionally post pictures of guns I own and I just don't want criminal types knowing where I keep them.

This is why I don't keep any firearms in my home. That, and my concern that my pit bulls will chew on them when I'm hanging out in my backyard with my Hell's Angels friends.
"The weight is a sign of reliability. I always go for reliability." - Boris "The Blade" Yurinov
Squib Joe

Postby photogpat on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:22 pm

Squib Joe wrote:
Hammer99... wrote:I'm not worried about the government getting my address and I've given it to forum members before. But I do occasionally post pictures of guns I own and I just don't want criminal types knowing where I keep them.

This is why I don't keep any firearms in my home. That, and my concern that my pit bulls will chew on them when I'm hanging out in my backyard with my Hell's Angels friends.

You have to get an alarm clock for your pit bulls though -- I prefer the little yappy kind. They alert at the intruder, and then big brother comes to take a chunk out of him.
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby plblark on Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:27 pm

Joe's real problem is that he's a true patriot. It's very nice of him to offer his home to all those Navy Seals and Spec Ops guys who are just passing through. They sure seem to appreciate his hospitality. Bet they'd take a dim view of uninvited visitors.
private or small grou permit classes available
"I'll take a huge order of fiscal responsibility, a side of small government, hold the religion please. " Paraphrase from Tamara K
RIP 1911Fan
plblark

Previous

Return to The Rules, Announcements & Support