Abusive Private Messages

Please read the rules before posting

Abusive Private Messages

Postby rucker on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:12 pm

Private Messages are subject to the same rules as posts on the forum.

Being that they are private they cannot be monitored by the forum staff. If you have received an abusive Private Message please forward it to me for review.

Thank you.
rucker

Re: Abusive Private Messages

Postby ttousi on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:03 pm

rucker wrote:Private Messages are subject to the same rules as posts on the forum.

Being that they are private they cannot be monitored by the forum staff. If you have received an abusive Private Message please forward it to me for review.

Thank you.

BUMP...............

Note the date of original posting...........this is not new
Please forward using global moderator function
MN Permit Instructor
http://www.tomtgun.com
NRA Training Counselor/Instructor (Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection)
DNR FAS Instructor

"I am not going to be intimidated by some punk with a moderator button."-darkwolf45
ttousi

Postby rucker on Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:19 pm

rucker wrote:Private Messages are subject to the same rules as posts on the forum.

Thank you.

Just to clarify... We generally couldn't care less what you PM each other about but there have been reports of people being harassed via PMs. If that is the case you can forward it to us and we will try to put an end to it.
rucker

Postby Aceq2jot on Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:19 pm

rucker wrote:

Thank you.

Just to clarify... We generally couldn't care less what you PM each other about but there have been reports of people being harassed via PMs. If that is the case you can forward it to us and we will try to put an end to it.

Does that count for us being harrassed by the mods?????
Really i am your worst Nightmare, for i walk the night and the cover of darkness belongs to me :D

You cant make a pile of Dog shat smell like a rose a bunch of Roses, so why try ???
Aceq2jot

Postby cobb on Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:25 pm

Aceq2jot wrote:
rucker wrote:

Thank you.

Does that count for us being harrassed by the mods?????

Now that sounds like something a kid would say when he/she gets caught doing something wrong,,,,they're picking on me.

So would you prefer that they whack your pee pee in public? :lol:
“Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result”. - Winston Churchill

RIVER VALLEY TRAINING
MN. DPS/BCA approved training organization.

http://www.RiverValleyTraining.com
cobb

Postby Aceq2jot on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:12 pm

cobb wrote:
Aceq2jot wrote:Does that count for us being harrassed by the mods?????

Now that sounds like something a kid would say when he/she gets caught doing something wrong,,,,they're picking on me.

So would you prefer that they whack your pee pee in public? :lol:

I can just feel the love ;)

And remember i told you,

Sticks and tones may break my Bones
But whps and chains excite Me :D :D
Really i am your worst Nightmare, for i walk the night and the cover of darkness belongs to me :D

You cant make a pile of Dog shat smell like a rose a bunch of Roses, so why try ???
Aceq2jot

Return to The Rules, Announcements & Support