Can't post a picture

Please read the rules before posting

Can't post a picture

Postby BigDog58 on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:37 pm

Hi all. I tried to reply to the Lemon Juice cleaning and post a picture. However, it would NOT attach the picture. I clicked on the Add Attachment and then Browse. I located the picture on my hard drive and the address appeared in the liitle window. When I clicked on Add File, the address just disappeared and no picture was uploaded. Can some one help please?
NRA RSO
"Never anger a man that can end you, from another zip code

If necessary to fight, I will Fight like I'm the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Arc, and brother, it's starting to rain.
BigDog58

Re: Can't post a picture

Postby Holland&Holland on Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:45 pm

BigDog58 wrote:Hi all. I tried to reply to the Lemon Juice cleaning and post a picture. However, it would NOT attach the picture. I clicked on the Add Attachment and then Browse. I located the picture on my hard drive and the address appeared in the liitle window. When I clicked on Add File, the address just disappeared and no picture was uploaded. Can some one help please?

You need an on-line hosting location (terminology may be off) for your photo in order to post it on here. Photobucket works well.
Holland&Holland

Re: Can't post a picture

Postby ex-LT on Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:52 pm

Holland&Holland wrote:
BigDog58 wrote:Hi all. I tried to reply to the Lemon Juice cleaning and post a picture. However, it would NOT attach the picture. I clicked on the Add Attachment and then Browse. I located the picture on my hard drive and the address appeared in the liitle window. When I clicked on Add File, the address just disappeared and no picture was uploaded. Can some one help please?

You need an on-line hosting location (terminology may be off) for your photo in order to post it on here. Photobucket works well.

No you don't. Case in point - the attached picture is from my hard drive.

guns.jpg
guns.jpg (37.32 KB) Viewed 1014 times

To the OP: After you click 'Add the file', a 'Posted Attachments' dialog apears just below the response box. You need to click the 'Place inline' button to get the photo to show in your response. Screen shot with the area I'm referring to is shown below. (Click on the picture to enlarge it.)

MNGunTalkScreenShot.jpg
DNR Certified Firearms Safety Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Rifle, and Shotgun
NRA Endowment Life Member
MN Gun Owners Caucus Life Member
Member Post 435 Gun Club
ex-LT
Inspector Gadget

Return to The Rules, Announcements & Support