Want to borrow .380 handgun

Loan holsters or other equipment to other users

Want to borrow .380 handgun

Postby EAJuggalo on Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:09 pm

The wife has decided she wants to pursue a carry permit and is looking to try a .380 or two to find out if she likes the round at all. Ideally I'm looking for a Ruger LCP but am open to just about anything. I can meet any time, any reasonable distance on Friday or Saturday either at the gun show or at Oakdale. Would also be interested in an all metal 9mm. Thanks all.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not". - Thomas Jefferson
EAJuggalo

Re: Want to borrow .380 handgun

Postby 1911fan on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:20 pm

EAJuggalo wrote:The wife has decided she wants to pursue a carry permit and is looking to try a .380 or two to find out if she likes the round at all. Ideally I'm looking for a Ruger LCP but am open to just about anything. I can meet any time, any reasonable distance on Friday or Saturday either at the gun show or at Oakdale. Would also be interested in an all metal 9mm. Thanks all.

Check your PMs.
1911fan

Postby sawgrass on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:02 pm

EAJuggalo wrote:The wife has decided she wants to pursue a carry permit and is looking to try a .380 or two to find out if she likes the round at all. Ideally I'm looking for a Ruger LCP but am open to just about anything. I can meet any time, any reasonable distance on Friday or Saturday either at the gun show or at Oakdale. Would also be interested in an all metal 9mm. Thanks all.

I would be happy to talk to your wife re.female carrying and guns. She is welcome to shoot anything that I have. I carry a stainless 9mm most days. If I'm feeling sassy I carry a Colt Defender in .45ACP. She's welcome to shoot that too. I'm a member at Oakdale and could meet you there possibly next weekend. Send me a pm if she's interested.
NRA Life Member
GOCRA Member
sawgrass

Postby EAJuggalo on Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:16 pm

We've found enough to get started. Thanks to all who have offered.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not". - Thomas Jefferson
EAJuggalo

Return to Loaner Forum