WTBorrow a Ruger LC9

Loan holsters or other equipment to other users

WTBorrow a Ruger LC9

Postby Stradawhovious on Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:38 pm

Anyone in the Mpls area have one I can use for a bit? TickledPink would like to get something else for her purse, and the LC9 is a canidate. She would like to try it first though before dropping the coin on it.

Thanks!

I can facilitate range time at Oakdale Gun Club if you don't want to let some stranger on the interwebz take your gun out of your sight (totally understandable), or offer a trade as deposit if you let me take it for a couple of days. Anyone who knows me (with the possible exception of one or two arrogant self important clods, and the occasional troll, here, on this wonderful forum) will tell you that I'm trustworthy.
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Re: WTBorrow a Ruger LC9

Postby Apestoso on Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:02 pm

I have one you can borrow. It was serviced by Ruger a few months back and now works flawlessly. I really want to love it, and I almost do, but I hate the trigger pull on it. Thinking of getting trigger work done on it. Good idea to try this one out a few times before buying. I'm in South mpls, and can meet up anywhere in the mpls area. It's not a matter of trust (I see you on here frequently) but I would like to take you up on the offer of a temporary trade. Partly because I see this as an opportunity to try something new myself. A few days to a week is fine with me. At least long enough to get you through the weekend to take it around the block and kick the tires. Something of comparable value in a .22, .9mm, or .45 would be great. Especially a .45. Not a Glock though, have plenty of experience with Glocks (and love 'em!)

I also have a standard Galco IWB holster you can take with it as well. I frequently carry it, and that will give y'all a chance to feel how it is for carry as well.

PM me if that sounds good and we'll work out the details.

-A
"As a general principle, I believe that the Constitution confers an individual right to bear arms."
Barack Obama
"Sometimes I simply like to get people worked up and maybe they will think about their rigidly conceived belief system"
Me
Apestoso

Postby FJ540 on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:39 am

Apestoso wrote:I have one you can borrow. It was serviced by Ruger a few months back and now works flawlessly. I really want to love it, and I almost do, but I hate the trigger pull on it. Thinking of getting trigger work done on it. Good idea to try this one out a few times before buying. I'm in South mpls, and can meet up anywhere in the mpls area. It's not a matter of trust (I see you on here frequently) but I would like to take you up on the offer of a temporary trade. Partly because I see this as an opportunity to try something new myself. A few days to a week is fine with me. At least long enough to get you through the weekend to take it around the block and kick the tires. Something of comparable value in a .22, .9mm, or .45 would be great. Especially a .45. Not a Glock though, have plenty of experience with Glocks (and love 'em!)

I also have a standard Galco IWB holster you can take with it as well. I frequently carry it, and that will give y'all a chance to feel how it is for carry as well.

PM me if that sounds good and we'll work out the details.

-A

And what you see doesn't scare you? :o :lol: :P
FJ540

Postby Stradawhovious on Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:03 am

FJ540 wrote:And what you see doesn't scare you? :o :lol: :P

Like I said......

Stradawhovious wrote: (with the possible exception of one or two arrogant self important clods, and the occasional troll, here, on this wonderful forum)

:P

Thanks for the PMs and phone calls folks, I think we have this covered now. :D
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Return to Loaner Forum