WTB: Sight Pusher for Beretta PX4 Storm

Loan holsters or other equipment to other users

Re: WTB: Sight Pusher for Beretta PX4 Storm

Postby Budweiser08 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:22 pm

I just used the MGW tool for the Cougar #314 that they sell for the PX4 storm as well. Bought from MidwayUSA. I looked at the Beretta web-site on which way to push it off. Put the slide in the tool and botta boom batta bing, they come right off no problem. Works on the front too. As of today my Trijicon night sights are not here yet, so I still have to put them on. I can't see using the tool again except for adjusting. If anyone would like to use it I would be open to a deposit or straight up selling it.
Budweiser08

Postby Rem700 on Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:53 pm

cobb wrote:Maybe this would work....

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread. ... ght=pusher

Has anyone tried one of these?
“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
Thomas Jefferson

If your not behind our troops please stand infront of them.
Rem700

Postby balbeur on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:44 am

Budweiser08 wrote:I just used the MGW tool for the Cougar #314 that they sell for the PX4 storm as well. Bought from MidwayUSA. I looked at the Beretta web-site on which way to push it off. Put the slide in the tool and botta boom batta bing, they come right off no problem. Works on the front too. As of today my Trijicon night sights are not here yet, so I still have to put them on. I can't see using the tool again except for adjusting. If anyone would like to use it I would be open to a deposit or straight up selling it.

Hello

I have a Beretta PX4 storm SD pistol, and I would like to purchase a sight adjustement

Do you know or I can buy this tool.

Someone who wants to ship in France.(One finds nothing in France)
I have an ebay account , i pay by paypal

Thank you
balbeur

Postby Rem700 on Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:29 pm

Rem700 wrote:
cobb wrote:Maybe this would work....

http://forums.1911forum.com/showthread. ... ght=pusher

Has anyone tried one of these?

Just used one of these to replace the sights on a M&P, Worked way better then the hammer and brass punch I used to ruin the first set of sights :oops: :evil:
“The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.”
Thomas Jefferson

If your not behind our troops please stand infront of them.
Rem700

Previous

Return to Loaner Forum