Mossberg Chainsaw

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Mossberg Chainsaw

Postby ijosef on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:17 pm

Maybe they need a counterpoint to this one... introducing the new Mossberg "Hugs & Kisses."
ijosef

Postby CZscout on Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:29 pm

ijosef wrote:Maybe they need a counterpoint to this one... introducing the new Mossberg "Hugs & Kisses."

Or perhaps one of those girls pink youth 20 gauges....

http://www.remington.com/products/firea ... -camo.aspx

Guess I'm getting the spray paint out.
CZscout

Postby Grandpa Rex on Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:19 am

How about the "Touch my junk and I will call the police" HD Shotgun. It has a cel phone clip in it as well...
If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
Grandpa Rex

Postby Ironbear on Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:14 pm

I don't really fault Mossberg for producing and marketing it. They are, after all a business. What I find sad, is that they perceived (and almost certainly found) a market for it. We have all thought that there were some really dumb products out there, but companies wouldn't produce them if they didn't think they could sell them, and they wouldn't continue to market them if they weren't selling them. So... who's fault is it? The companies, or the market?
"Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.” ~Blaise Pascal~
Ironbear

Postby Spike on Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:11 pm

This will probably be their next product:

Spike

Postby Joe Camo on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:43 pm

And here I was hoping that Mossberg had created a real versionof the "LANCER" gun from the video game "Gears of War" ... oh well ...

JC
"Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready." Theodore Roosevelt
Joe Camo

Postby Dave Pendleton on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:02 pm

The hedge-trimmer handle isn't nearly as ridiculous as the, well, whatever that thing is on the end of the barrel...
Dave Pendleton

Postby mnglocker on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Dave Pendleton wrote:The hedge-trimmer handle isn't nearly as ridiculous as the, well, whatever that thing is on the end of the barrel...

That's actually a functional item; a breaching choke tube. How many mall-ninjas breech doors on a regular basis in another question all together though.

Alas, though as with all the kool new guns on the market, I'm just going to wait for Ruger to plagiarize it.
-Get a rope Tuco.
What happens in the basement stays in the basement.

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
mnglocker

Postby Dave Pendleton on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:39 pm

mnglocker wrote:
Dave Pendleton wrote:The hedge-trimmer handle isn't nearly as ridiculous as the, well, whatever that thing is on the end of the barrel...

That's actually a functional item; a breaching choke tube. How many mall-ninjas breech doors on a regular basis in another question all together though.

Alas, though as with all the kool new guns on the market, I'm just going to wait for Ruger to plagiarize it.

After a little looking around, it appears you are right. I had no idea about such a thing.

The most "tactical" thing I own in a Mossberg 590A1. It has a bayonet lug, and I do have a Lan Cay M9, but it's more of a camping tool...

/a danged good one, at that.
Dave Pendleton

Previous

Return to General Gun Chat