Market Place guidelines

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Market Place guidelines

Postby grousemaster on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Countryfried Frank wrote:The OP was getting argumentative and combative when a reasonable request for photos was made. He probably could have made the sale if he had either posted photos or simply stated that none were available at the time. Instead he got in a fight with his customer. Not the A#1 sales maneuver.

Absolutely true, it is a dumb sales tactic but it seems the natural consequence of a poorly constructed listing should be little interest and no sale.....
01 FFL
NRA Life Member
NRA Business Alliance
grousemaster

Postby macphisto on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:00 pm

grousemaster wrote:It is a troll and personal attack stemming from a video I posted several weeks ago of a couple guys shooting pistols under water. Mcphisto has trolled other threads making reference to the same post. He was not trying to be funny with a random comment, he was referencing a past thread attempt to take a jab at me in a which he has done several times already. I hate to have to reference the rules, it just gets old.

If I called you a whiny, pedantic faggot, that would be a personal attack. Making an obscure (and humorous) reference to an old thread is not. Try to keep up, and have a great day!
macphisto

Postby grousemaster on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:05 pm

macphisto wrote:
grousemaster wrote:It is a troll and personal attack stemming from a video I posted several weeks ago of a couple guys shooting pistols under water. Mcphisto has trolled other threads making reference to the same post. He was not trying to be funny with a random comment, he was referencing a past thread attempt to take a jab at me in a which he has done several times already. I hate to have to reference the rules, it just gets old.

If I called you a whiny, pedantic faggot, that would be a personal attack. Making an obscure (and humorous) reference to an old thread is not. Try to keep up, and have a great day!

If I called you a transsexual armchair gun forum commando, I guess I would be personally attacking you as well, but I will just call you a troll.....which you are.
01 FFL
NRA Life Member
NRA Business Alliance
grousemaster

Postby macphisto on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 pm

A troll stays anonymous and never shows his face in public. How is it then that I've met 80% of the top 25 posters on this board. I consider many friends. How many do you know?

memberlist.php?mode=&sk=d&sd=d#memberlist
macphisto

Previous

Return to General Gun Chat