She kicks like a Mule!!!

Postby Bulldawg on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 am

Looks like something Shippy and Strad might put together... :D

http://www.staged.com/video?v=q0eb
Bulldawg

Re: She kicks like a Mule!!!

Postby Stradawhovious on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:15 am

I want one.

Must have to be registered as a destructive device though......
If you're reading this, there are better than even odds you are a d-bag.
Stradawhovious

Postby Heffay on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 am

That seems so not fun. :(
To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby Sigfan220 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:39 am

Go 20mm
Sigfan220

Postby Seismic Sam on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 am

Wrong!! .950 is 25 MM!! 1 inch - 25.4mm And who else but JDJ would come up with something like this?? The 2400 grain bullet works out to 5.5 ounces, which makes this a bigger/more powerful gun that the old English 4 Bores, meaning four bullets to a pound.

Might as well trot out a funny story from one of the Frontiersman guys 30 years ago, and they were at the Hide-Away shooting range due south of me about 9 miles and a bit North of Hastings. Range is long gone, so don't go looking for it...

They had brought with them a 460 Weatherby to shoot just for laughs and giggles, and next to them was a clueless n00b of some sort (not very big guy, either...) with a 22LR plinking away. Pop! pop! pop!

So they shoot this megaboomer a few times, and the n00b is SOOOO clueless that he doesn't even begin to grasp the power of this thing, and asks if he can shoot it. They can't resist the chance for some truly classic fun, so they get him all set up on the bench, and show him how to hold it, and tell him to get a death grip on the stock with his left hand, and he hunkers down and starts getting the sight picture. Now, with his .22 he had been just using his left arm for a rest for his little BB gun, and at the last second he LETS GO OF THE STOCK and puts his forearm under the stock like his .22!!! :( :o :shock: :? One of the guys starts to say, hey, don't do ----------, but it was too late, and the gun went off, and literally knocked this guy OVER the back of the cheap folding chairs they had out there in a full 360 and dumps him on his butt!! :P :P :P Luckily, the rubber recoil pad on the gun has caught on the bench, and the gun was teetering on the edge standing straight up in the air, and they grabbed it before it got scratched.

They say that the expression on the guy's face as he came up off the ground was priceless....
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby Sigfan220 on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:35 am

I was suggesting to go with a 20mm not the .950.... Sorry for the confusionn MR.
Sigfan220

Postby Pinnacle on Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 am

Seismic Sam wrote:Wrong!! .950 is 25 MM!! 1 inch - 25.4mm And who else but JDJ would come up with something like this?? The 2400 grain bullet works out to 5.5 ounces, which makes this a bigger/more powerful gun that the old English 4 Bores, meaning four bullets to a pound.

Might as well trot out a funny story from one of the Frontiersman guys 30 years ago, and they were at the Hide-Away shooting range due south of me about 9 miles and a bit North of Hastings. Range is long gone, so don't go looking for it...

They had brought with them a 460 Weatherby to shoot just for laughs and giggles, and next to them was a clueless n00b of some sort (not very big guy, either...) with a 22LR plinking away. Pop! pop! pop!

So they shoot this megaboomer a few times, and the n00b is SOOOO clueless that he doesn't even begin to grasp the power of this thing, and asks if he can shoot it. They can't resist the chance for some truly classic fun, so they get him all set up on the bench, and show him how to hold it, and tell him to get a death grip on the stock with his left hand, and he hunkers down and starts getting the sight picture. Now, with his .22 he had been just using his left arm for a rest for his little BB gun, and at the last second he LETS GO OF THE STOCK and puts his forearm under the stock like his .22!!! :( :o :shock: :? One of the guys starts to say, hey, don't do ----------, but it was too late, and the gun went off, and literally knocked this guy OVER the back of the cheap folding chairs they had out there in a full 360 and dumps him on his butt!! :P :P :P Luckily, the rubber recoil pad on the gun has caught on the bench, and the gun was teetering on the edge standing straight up in the air, and they grabbed it before it got scratched.

They say that the expression on the guy's face as he came up off the ground was priceless....

Yeah thats REAL funny...
REMEMBER THE BRAVE 343 - WE WILL NEVER FORGET FDNY

الصليبية كافر
Pinnacle

Postby yuppiejr on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:11 pm

Man, I thought 120 grains of 777 black powder (not pellets) behind a 385 grain .50 caliber lead Hornady Great Plains cast lead bullet was rough on the shoulder... no thanks. :)
yuppiejr

Postby Bulldawg on Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:42 pm

Seems like a good time to post this link again. This clip never gets old for me anyway... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4L6Zpg9klw
Bulldawg

Postby GunGoogler on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:11 am

Wow. Use THAT to hunt prairie dogs.
If you are reading this, there is a better than average chance that you are a d-bag.
GunGoogler

Postby Stradawhovious on Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:20 am

GunGoogler wrote:Wow. Use THAT to hunt prairie dogs.

Are you kidding me? That thing could give the Lexx a run for its money.
Stradawhovious

Postby Heffay on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:03 am

Stradawhovious wrote:
GunGoogler wrote:Wow. Use THAT to hunt prairie dogs.

Are you kidding me? That thing could give the Lexx a run for its money.

Lexx?

To the two forum members who have used lines from my posts as their signatures, can't you quote Jesse Ventura or some other great Minnesotan instead of stealing mine? - LePetomane
Heffay

Postby Stradawhovious on Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:18 am

Heffay wrote:Lexx?

Yes. That Lexx. The most powerful weapon in the two Universes. :ugeek:
Stradawhovious

Return to General Gun Chat