Arnzen Arms grand opening

Gun related chat that doesn't fit in another forum

Postby mikereilly on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:32 pm

Schedule of Events

Friday 12/14

10:00am : Doors open, sales begin

12:00pm - 6:00pm : Manufacturer's showcase. Talk to representatives from Glock, Springfield, and Taurus. Receive door prizes from Smith and Wesson, Crimson Trace, Birchwood and Casey and more!

6:00pm - 9:00pm : "VIP party" - All our customers are VIP's, so if you are free, come by and meet the Arnzen Arms family. Sloppy joes, chips, and soft drinks provided free of charge. The shop dog Gin will be providing janitorial services and clean up any dropped food.

7:00pm - 7:30pm : Live auction. If you'd like the chance to own a Kel-tec KSG or Sub-2000 this might be your lucky day!

Saturday 12/15

10:00am - 1:00pm : Gun brunch. Would you like a firearm to go with your danish? Juice and pastries provided while supplies last.

4:00pm - 4:30pm : Pistol picking. Throw your business card into the appropriate box for the chance to buy a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield or Kel-tec PMR-30. Blank cards will be be provided for those in need. Want to throw 30 rounds of 22WMR downrange at cans, paper, pumpkins, or pesky rodents? The PMR-30 can be yours for $415. Can't find an M&P Shield in 9mm anywhere? Here's your chance to get one for $515.

All Day : Business as UN-usual. Every hour, one firearm will be randomly selected from our stock of new guns and put on sale at OUR cost for one hour only! First come, first and only served.
mikereilly

Re: Arnzen Arms grand opening

Postby JTHubred on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:36 pm

That's one heck of a grand opening, might have to make some room in my schedule to stop by on one of those days.
I learn more from mistakes than from success, though given the option I prefer to learn from the mistakes of others.

"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison
JTHubred

Postby sigsauersauce on Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:20 pm

This is making me seriously reconsider the whole "work during business hours" thing... Wish I could be there!!
"I ought never to act except in such a way that I could also will that my maxim should become a universal law."
sigsauersauce

Postby Rangore on Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:34 am

Sounds cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rangore

Postby Duff-Man on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 am

sigsauersauce wrote:This is making me seriously reconsider the whole "work during business hours" thing... Wish I could be there!!

I'm planning a long lunch on Friday.
Duff-Man

Postby Duff-Man on Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:18 am

sigsauersauce wrote:This is making me seriously reconsider the whole "work during business hours" thing... Wish I could be there!!

I'm planning a long lunch on Friday.
Duff-Man

Postby mikereilly on Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:39 pm

Several Dan Wessons out the door today - We have a few left - man those guns go fast. Also running a manger's special on Taurus all day - Including Taurus 1911s - If you have ever dreamed of a raging judge - NOW IS THE TIME!!
:twisted:
mikereilly

Postby sawgrass on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:19 am

mikereilly wrote:Several Dan Wessons out the door today - We have a few left - man those guns go fast. Also running a manger's special on Taurus all day - Including Taurus 1911s - If you have ever dreamed of a raging judge - NOW IS THE TIME!!
:twisted:

It sounds like a great grand opening. It's terrific to have you in EP. We won't make it tonight but take comfort in the fact that your Colt 70 Series is happy in its new home.
It's going to the range this afternoon!
NRA Life Member
GOCRA Member
sawgrass

Postby Seismic Sam on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Hate to bring this up, but at 7 PM on the 14th, are there any protestors around the place??
Seismic Sam
Gone but not forgotten

Postby adoptedson on Fri Dec 14, 2012 7:34 pm

Stopped in today hoping a High Power would be on sale for the grand opening:) no such luck. Grabbed some ammo and mags. Got a couple of sweet XDS t-shirts for the wife and I from the Springfield rep. It's a nice shop. Nice friendly staff. Hope they do well.
adoptedson

Postby LarryP on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:08 pm

I bought my first pistol at Arnzen Arms tonite. I took the advice of the salesman - He said he used to work at Gunstop in Mtka. Very nice gentleman, can't remember his name thou. :|

I bought a Kahr cw9093 9mm pistol. I'm excited :o) It fit my hand better than others I looked at. Wish it would of came with a plastic carrying case instead of a box thou.
LarryP

Postby TTS on Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Had a great time visiting Arnzen tonight, my 4 year old daughter loved the dog and wants her own rifle now :D

I am glad to have a nice LGS with knowledgeable staff that don't fit the mold of your typical gun store.
Owner
Tactical Training Solutions
Specializing in Self Defense and Firearms Training
http://www.minnesotaccw.com
TTS

Postby xd ED on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:10 pm

adoptedson wrote:Stopped in today hoping a High Power would be on sale for the grand opening:) no such luck. Grabbed some ammo and mags. Got a couple of sweet XDS t-shirts for the wife and I from the Springfield rep. It's a nice shop. Nice friendly staff. Hope they do well.

They do ( or did when I was there earlier) have 2 Hi Powers; a shiny and gold pimped out, and a blued, Belgium mfg., that was winking at me from inside the glass case. Not an easy thing to resist, but I did.
Nice shop, Good people. Tasty Sloppy Joes, and cool dog(if you had food) :D
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby adoptedson on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Trust me XD Ed i stared at the hi-powers for a few minutes and drooled a bit. I was just hoping by chance Id catch one on sale for the grand opening. Lol
adoptedson

Postby yuppiejr on Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:06 pm

TTS wrote:Had a great time visiting Arnzen tonight, my 4 year old daughter loved the dog and wants her own rifle now :D

I am glad to have a nice LGS with knowledgeable staff that don't fit the mold of your typical gun store.

The Savage Rascal is a great little rifle, purchased a couple at Arnzen for my 2 girls.
yuppiejr

Next

Return to General Gun Chat