Postby syvmn on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:38 pm

Just a quick FYI

Looks like this is starting very very soon. Live feed at:
http://www.twincitiesnewstalk.com/pages ... e=10768220

if anyone is interested
syvmn

Re: Obama minneapolis gun control live feed

Postby Dill on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:46 pm

big surprise, Rybak and Ellison front and center.
Dill

Postby brauchma on Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:59 pm

Watching this on the Star tribune http://www.startribune.com/video/175907 ... eo/1/sfcri

It is driving me absolutely nuts. "weapons of war don't belong on the streets!" "Our officers should be out-gunned out on the street" WHAT?!? with a semiauto modern sporting rifle?

I don't think I can watch this anymore. An nobody in the media will question this or report properly on it.

Blood pressure increasing.
"Owning a gun doesn't make one a gunfighter any more that owning a Stradivarius violin makes one a concert violinist" - Col. Jeff Cooper

I think the gene pool needs more chlorine
brauchma

Postby brauchma on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:04 pm

and he burned all that money to come out here(with his fully armed brigade) to speak for ~15mins spewing misinformation? Can't. Handle. It. Anymore.
"Owning a gun doesn't make one a gunfighter any more that owning a Stradivarius violin makes one a concert violinist" - Col. Jeff Cooper

I think the gene pool needs more chlorine
brauchma

Postby shooter115 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Glad I watched/listened to that. Now I need to figure out how I'm going to clean all this vomit off my desk. Millions of tax payer $$ well spent there.
shooter115

Postby photogpat on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Did you like the bunches of LEO's who didn't applaud for him? Quite conspicuously so!
Nothing to see here. Continue swimming.
photogpat

Postby sansooshooter on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:19 pm

brauchma wrote:and he burned all that money to come out here(with his fully armed brigade) to speak for ~15mins spewing misinformation? Can't. Handle. It. Anymore.

He will be buying the DFL leaderships and ranks support with the federal check book. If they come thru . So does the payola!
To be honest I simply can not watch him at all.
Topic doesn't matter . The political class makes me sick with very few exception's .
sansooshooter

Postby xd ED on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 pm

photogpat wrote:Did you like the bunches of LEO's who didn't applaud for him? Quite conspicuously so!

That was pretty cool!
But I wonder if those LEOs on camera were instructed NOT to clap? I think at least one of those behind him was an ally.
More conspicuious, I thought, at the end when he was glad handing- There were many police and sheriff's deputys with eyes straight ahead and a stern look on their faces; didn't move to accept his hand :high5: :cheers:
LET'S GO BRANDON
xd ED

Postby Brunsi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 pm

In two years remember all this and VOTE!!! (ie:Rich Stanek, one of the organizers of this dog and pony show) Also if at all possible please show up at the capitol hearings this week, or the rally on friday.
Last edited by Brunsi on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brunsi

Postby floydster on Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:22 pm

OMG, seeing these people all in one place, Freaky Frank, Rybak, Ellison, Koby and others,---it's enough to make one puke.

Same old crap from Obie, he doesn't know an Assault rifle from a BB gun.

These clowns are pushing hard---we have our work cut out for us!!!

Smokeyloads
floydster

Postby damian_mb on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:09 pm

xd ED wrote:
photogpat wrote:Did you like the bunches of LEO's who didn't applaud for him? Quite conspicuously so!

That was pretty cool!
But I wonder if those LEOs on camera were instructed NOT to clap? I think at least one of those behind him was an ally.
More conspicuious, I thought, at the end when he was glad handing- There were many police and sheriff's deputys with eyes straight ahead and a stern look on their faces; didn't move to accept his hand :high5: :cheers:

I wonder if this was played out so the public can't tell whose side they are really on....Pro or anti. Personally I don't trust any of them until I see something.....As far as i know in my county, Sherrif Rich Stanek hasn't really confirmed if he is for or against the gun proposal. As of right now, I have not gotten an answer. Four emails out, although one was posted, it was still vague in my eyes!

So far the only Sherrif I see against it is the Sherrif in Pine County :!:
"It can never happen in Amurika"
damian_mb

Postby Dante on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Brunsi wrote:In two years remember all this and VOTE!!! (ie:Rich Stanek, one of the organizers of this dog and pony show) Also if at all possible please show up at the capitol hearings this week, or the rally on friday.

Stanek is a strong 2A proponent.
Dante

Postby JustMe on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:30 pm

I'm reminded of Bill Clinton's visit in April or May of 1994 to drum up support for the Crime Bill and the same restrictions on guns and magazines when I see/hear about this event.
JustMe

Postby jshuberg on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:38 pm

Dante wrote:Stanek is a strong 2A proponent.

Correct. He may not be very outspoken, and you won't ever hear him say anything controversial like some other sheriffs have, be he is definitely on our side concerning the 2A.
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Personal Protection In The Home Instructor
NRA Life Member
MCPPA Certified Instructor
Gulf War Veteran
jshuberg

Postby kollector03 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:56 pm

I have to wonder how much taxpayer money was wasted and how much jet fuel was consumend to bring BHO out here for a campaign speech.

Then again, we're already $16T in debt with no end In sight, so what's another hundred million or so on top of it.

If rather see the president, senators, and representatives doing the work of the nation that they are supposed to be doing rather that going around stirring the pot on social issues.

What a waste and an irresponsible allocation of resources.
kollector03

Next

Return to General Gun Chat